Michael Shannon reads "The Sorority Girl Email"

This man is just a natural talent. He is great on "Boardwalk Empire", and he's got a pretty big year ahead of him.

He should become a household name once "Man of Steel" is released, and he's got the lead part in the independent film "The Iceman" which could open some eyes as well.

This man is just a natural talent. He is great on "Boardwalk Empire", and he's got a pretty big year ahead of him.

He should become a household name once "Man of Steel" is released, and he's got the lead part in the independent film "The Iceman" which could open some eyes as well.

He's excellent in Take Shelter. Highly recommended.

Well everyone is so impressed with an actor........ACTING. :o Whereas I'm more impressed by the person who wrote the "script".

There are a lot of writers in Hollywood that watched that wishing they could write dialogue as laugh out loud funny as that email.

Here's a hot actress trying it out. Less hilarious, but easier on the eyes and probably closer to true-form on the content.

I was literally just watching this ...

She's hilarious, but it feels more real with her reading it and makes me want to shake her.

So only someone who hates gays would see hate in referring to someone as being gay. You, my friend, have issues.

Nah. I think you do. Referring to someone as " He's a !@#$ing rooster nobbing actor " you call "referring to someone as being gay". With a straight face you do this? I think hypocrisy is your "issue."