On second thought...

The past couple of months, I've been really high on taking Nassib or Barkley at 8. The closer the draft gets, the more I'm hating the idea of depending on a QB from this draft class to be the QB of the future. Don't get me wrong, I'm 99% sure the pick will be a QB at 8, but I'm just not sold on ANY of these guys from the '13 class. This franchise is 13 years removed from its last playoff appearance, why not ride it out with Kolb this year and do whatever's nessessary to get Manziel next draft. What's one more year missing the playoffs? Why gamble the next ten years with one of the QBs in this class when none of them look like the future? Just blowing smoke...

Glad to welcome you to my Bandwagon.

This x10000

Last year Tyler Wilson, Landry Jones and Matt Barkley were sure fire first rounders and Nasdib and Geno were barely on the radar, now look. To say next years QB crop is better at this point is ridiculous esp considering Bridgewater and Manzel are underclassmen and may not even declare

Since Manziel got insurance for himself he'll be coming out.

Even if Manziel slumps next and I'd Take Casey Pachall right now over this years QBs

Or McCarron or Bortles ....

A 6'1" 200 pound, 20 year old Flutie.

with a better arm