For Stevestojan

taterhill

can you believe this crap:

"You're suitable for neither Olsen twin - you're either a sleazeball, or you're just really boring. Sorry, the test doesn't lie. Well, better luck next time. Maybe you'd be better off trying to figure out which Hilton sister is the right match for you"

can you believe this crap:

"You're suitable for neither Olsen twin - you're either a sleazeball, or you're just really boring. Sorry, the test doesn't lie. Well, better luck next time. Maybe you'd be better off trying to figure out which Hilton sister is the right match for you"

14990[/snapback]

That is funny

Really?- perhaps we are at cross-purposes. Karen Carpenter was one of the most accomplished voices of the modern era, as well as a supurb arranger and contributing songwriter. You have me confused here, AD...

15008[/snapback]

You made a funny and didn't even know it? Shat hit the nail...

Neither of em look hot to me. All I can think about is what some poster around here said about them not too long ago...something about Bob Sagot changing thier stevestojantty dipers...ugggg!

15139[/snapback]

Isn't Bob Sagget (sp?) a "local" guy from Rochester or Buffalo?

OMG Cincy are you the slowest kid on the short bus or what?

First you didn't get butterface and now you don't get this......

The last one made me laugh out loud, though...

15016[/snapback]

23 skidoo. O you kid. Kilroy was here. The White Cliffs of Dover. I like Ike. Are you getting this???:blink:

23 skidoo. O you kid. Kilroy was here. The White Cliffs of Dover.  I like Ike. Are you getting this???:blink:

15250[/snapback]

Jenna's the right Bush for you! Damn I think Barbara is hotter...but Jenna does have some nice hooters.. :P

Jenna's the right Bush for you! Damn I think Barbara is hotter...but Jenna does have some nice hooters.. :P

15274[/snapback]

Jenna's the right Bush for you!

Outgoing, fun loving and adventerous is what you are

looking for in your Bush. You obviously someone who

is more likely to spend time killing your brain cells

then stimulating them. That's good because Jenna will

be the perfect Bush to drink you under the table beneath the Texas sun. Even though she like to party, she no dummy. She speaks two languages fluently, that's two more than her father. She's also is interested in education so if you didn't graduate high school now is the time to go get that GED :blink: