Hollywood is out of ideas : Example #36

Just Jack

Didn't see the Matthew Broderick version. Hopefully this one is better.

That's why you still have the gift of sight. That version was almost as bad Battle LA.

The Emmerich's are not involved, that alone will make it better.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Emmerich's are not involved, that alone will make it better.

Is Emmerich still involved in Foundation?

I remember he was, back when 2012 hit theaters. I was seriously depressed at the news - a sociopathic hack director like Emmerich shouldn't go anywhere near Foundation. Or anything else with a plot, characters, themes...

I remember he was, back when 2012 hit theaters. I was seriously depressed at the news - a sociopathic hack director like Emmerich shouldn't go anywhere near Foundation. Or anything else with a plot, characters, themes...

:lol: :lol:

It looks like Foundation is in development hell. Roland Emmerich was approached to direct, but it does not show him as currently being attached to this project.

The last I heard about that was about two years ago when he promised not to ruin it, and hated the first draft and hired a new guy to do it. It was supposed to come out this year but I don't think they ever greenlighted it. Not positive about that though.