My EBAY Bills item...ends in 30 minutes!

Buftex

This would normally be pushed to the Trading Post, but seeing as how you're such a great guy, an OU fan, and seeing as how it's only for 30 minutes and seeing as how somebody called me an old stick in the mud today why don't we leave this here for a while. :D

This would normally be pushed to the Trading Post, but seeing as how you're such a great guy, an OU fan, and seeing as how it's only for 30 minutes and seeing as how somebody called me an old stick in the mud today why don't we leave this here for a while. :D

Sorry...I know i am on the fringe here...I posted these on the Trading Post, but get very few views there...I waited til the last minute....I have tons of this stuff I will be listing on EBAY. If anyone is interested, just PM me and I can let you know when I have new items listed...loads of Bills stuff...

I am not a fly-by night poster who just signed up, pretending to be a Bills fan, so I could sell stuff...I am in this Bills thing for the long haul! :lol:

FWIW- when I moved this here, my listing went from having 22 views to 126 in the space of about 20 minutes...the power of The Stadium Wall!!! :worthy:

Edited by Buftex