WTF is this disgusting CF, and why is England reporting it better...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A former abortion clinic worker has capped the murder trial of her former boss with testimony that she saw more than 10 babies breathe before they were killed.

Kareema Cross is the final prosecution witness against Dr. Kermit Gosnell. She says she saw the babies' chests move but was told by Gosnell they were not breathing.

She also says she saw three babies move their arms and legs and heard a fourth give a soft whine.

Cross says she was so upset by clinic procedures that she took photos and called authorities.

A 2011 grand jury report lambastes state and city officials for failing to inspect the busy Philadelphia clinic.

The defense denies that babies were born alive, and Cross is sure to face strenuous questioning Thursday from defense lawyer Jack McMahon.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/Abortion-Clinic-Deaths/2013/04/18/id/500184?s=al&promo_code=13329-1#ixzz2QrmlD2yG

Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

A former abortion clinic worker has capped the murder trial of her former boss with testimony that she saw more than 10 babies breathe before they were killed.

Kareema Cross is the final prosecution witness against Dr. Kermit Gosnell. She says she saw the babies' chests move but was told by Gosnell they were not breathing.

She also says she saw three babies move their arms and legs and heard a fourth give a soft whine.

Cross says she was so upset by clinic procedures that she took photos and called authorities.

A 2011 grand jury report lambastes state and city officials for failing to inspect the busy Philadelphia clinic.

The defense denies that babies were born alive, and Cross is sure to face strenuous questioning Thursday from defense lawyer Jack McMahon.

That's really controversial.

That's really controversial.

I'm all for letting the courts decide the truth and not letting emotion convict someone. This testimony seemed damning. Besides you are already on record, so I don't need to do very much explaining to you here. Cripple fights are fun, for the one that isn't the cripple.

Who told you?

The one that wasn't the cripple? I talk to myself sometimes. Back off Tom. You're only an idiot sometimes. You're still able to contribute here, but you don't need to throw all of that goodwill you've built up into something less than positive. We're here for you.

The one that wasn't the cripple? I talk to myself sometimes. Back off Tom. You're only an idiot sometimes. You're still able to contribute here, but you don't need to throw all of that goodwill you've built up into something less than positive. We're here for you.

Goodwill? What goodwill? I don't need your goodwill. !@#$ you, !@#$ball.

Do you honestly believe the Democratic party, or a majority within that party -- however you wish to define it -- wants to repeal the second amendment?

No.

As I did, in fact, without equivaction, clearly, and in brutal honesty...say: The majority of Democratic big donor $ wants to take away all guns, and have stated that, publicly and consistently.

I have no idea if they would use repealing the 2nd amendment as the vehicle for that. We are talking some of the biggest loons in America, when we are talking biggest Democrat donors, and perhaps they would be stupid enought to try that approach. But, I imagine the professional Democrats would prevent this.

However, there is no doubt that the big $ wants ALL the guns, which is consistent with their "we should do everything Europe does" belief system.

So, now I ask you: are you really having this much difficulty understanding the difference between Steven Spielburg, and...some rank and file union carpenter from Pittsburgh? Are there more of the latter, yes, do they make up the majority? Yes. And...so the F what? :wacko:

I have news: What the "majority of Democrats" think is no longer relevant. What Big-Gay thinks (hilarious...but true, now the Democrats have their own version of Big Oil :rolleyes:) asolutely is, because Big Gay has deep pockets. If it didn't it'd be community-organized gay, and recieve Federal funds like ACORN.

The problem for Democrats is: most of their big money comes from nutcases, so, that's why we have Joe Biden coming out for Gay marriage...seemingly out of nowhere. No. Not out of nowhere. Out of the fact that Big Gay called up and said "no campaign money unless we get movement on this issue".

That is what happened, like it or not.

The MONEY, not the number of people, is what I CLEARLY referred to, and yes, it was highly entertaining for me to be able to use

OC has been quoting me as a response to you. That's fine, but elevates me and diminishes his point, not because of what was said but he's using me to show you what an ass you are being. I prefer to show you what an ass you can be without anyone else's help. In honor of OC :nana::doh::devil: blah, blah blah.

this...as the response.

But both you and OC are dodging the question. Well not you, I wasn't asking you that specific question but can if you'd answer it.

That's fine if that's not what he said, that wasn't the question. I asked a direct question in response to his rambling so he could clarify it for me. That's all.

I haven't ducked anything. I simply pointed out that 3rdnlng accurately called you on your inaccurate characterization of what I said. You kept asking me a question based on that inaccurate characaterization, but, as I said...

...it was fun to just keep doing that double quote thing. Now it's not, so now I have responded, accurately, to your dopey supposition.

Allow me to clarify it on his behalf:

(emoticons deleted so I can post this damn thing)

Am I right, OC, or am I right?

:lol: Absolutely.

And, you were around for the "Oh yeah, I was supposed to know that you weren't being serious. You only had 2 emoticons in that entire post." When I asked "how many should I use?" I was told, "You need to use more emoticons, should have been at least 7 in there."

To which I have...responded. :lol:

So, WTF? You know why I do it.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

With the intention of getting this thread back on track:

http://cnsnews.com/n...-trying-get-out

(CNSNews.com) – On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell's clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion "swimming" in a toilet and "trying to get out."

Kareema Cross, a “medical assistant” who worked at Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society clinic for four-and-a-half years, testified in a Philadelphia court today, telling of the horrors of babies who survived abortions only to have their necks snipped with scissors.

“Did you ever see those babies move?” asked Prosecutor Joanne Pescatore.

“Yes, once in the toilet,” said Cross.

The baby “was like swimming,” she said. “Basically, trying to get out.”

Adrienne Moton, an employee at the clinic, then took the baby and snipped the back of its neck while the mother was still in the room.

Cross told the jury that when Shayquana Abrams came into the clinic in July 2008 she was pregnant, “and she was big.”

“That was the largest baby I ever saw,” Cross said.

When the baby was born alive, Abrams was sleeping. Cross said Dr. Gosnell took the baby boy, which she described as 12 to 18 inches long, and put him inside a plastic container the size of a shoebox.

“The baby was still breathing,” she said. “He didn’t cut the neck right there.”

The baby was too big for the plastic container, with his arms and legs hanging over the sides.

“The Doctor cut the back of the baby’s neck but didn’t do suction—normally Dr. Gosnell would do suction … to suck the brains out,” Cross said.

“I called people over to come see it [the baby] and we took pictures,” she said.

baby%20boy%20a_0.jpg

Baby Boy A, allegedly killed after being born alive and then having his spinal cord cut at the abortion office of Dr. Kermit Gosnell. (AP)

The baby boy had curled himself into the fetal position and laid on his side in the box. An image of the baby taken by Cross was shown to the court, showing him laying lifeless on his side. (the photo of the infant, Baby A, is included in the Grand Jury Report and is posted in this article.)

“It was supposed to go upstairs in the freezer, but it was still there the next day because the janitor complained,” Cross added.

She said Dr. Gosnell told her “the baby is big enough that it could walk to the store or the bus stop.”

Eventually the baby boy went in the freezer, Cross said.

Abrams was 17 when she went to the Women’s Medical Society for a late-term abortion on July, 12, 2008. Earlier in the trial, Abrams testified that she was 29 weeks (slightly more than 7 months) pregnant and that the abortion sent her to the hospital for two weeks with complications, including a blood clot in her heart. Abortions after 24 weeks are illegal in Pennsylvania.

Cross also testified that she witnessed Steven Massof, an unlicensed medical school graduate who worked at the clinic, snip babies necks (spinal cords) 25 to 30 times.

Cross said she saw babies that were still breathing after botched abortions at least 10 times. Dr. Gosnell would cut the back of their necks with scissors, she said.

“He just said they’re not breathing,” Cross said.

gosnell_clinic_large.jpg

The abortion clinic, Women's Medical Society, operated by Dr. Kermit Gosnell at 3801-05 Lancaster Avenue, Philadelphia, Penn. (Grand Jury Report)

“Linda’s baby,” as described by the prosecution, was also still alive following an abortion, moving its arm back and forth. Cross said the baby was breathing for 10 to 20 minutes before its neck was cut with scissors.

On another occasion, Cross said she heard a “soft whine,” or whimper coming from a baby in another other room.

Cross took photographs of the clinic in 2008 out of concern. The photographs, shown in the courtroom, depicted over 50 jars filled with baby’s feet stored at the clinic, which Gosnell said he was keeping for “DNA purposes.”

More photos showed bloody equipment, and Gosnell’s cat sleeping on a chair at the clinic. The cat would roam freely, even in the procedure rooms, and go to the bathroom on the first and second floor, Cross said.

The trial of Gosnell, 72, in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas is currently in its fifth week. He is charged with seven counts of first-degree murder (seven babies), one count of third-degree murder of a mother, as well as infanticide, conspiracy, abortion at 24 or more weeks, abuse of a corpse, theft, corruption of minors, solicitation and other related offenses.

• 4 weeks later...

Guilty on three counts first degree murder. One not guilty. One guilty manslaughter.

Dude goes away forever.

This starts with the UK and Thailand media covering this CF better than our MSM, and me even being aware of it from them.

This ends with LABillzFan covering this CF better than our MSM, and me even being aware of it from him.

Abortionist Gosnell Found Guilty of Murder: Will ABC Finally Break Shameful Blackout of Coverage?

Jurors found abortionist Kermit Gosnell guilty on Monday of three first degree murder charges. In the eight weeks since the trial began, ABC has completely ignored the case, offering no coverage, discussion or mention of Gosnell and the gory details. It's not as though the network lacks interest in shocking criminal trials. In that same 56 day period, Good Morning America has devoted a staggering 187 minutes-- or 70 segments-- to sensational trials such as the Jodi Arias and Amanda Knox cases.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2TCtHvxct

.I guess, we'll see.........................

Front page news on nearly every single news site I can think of, but the mainstream media is ignoring it...

If anyone deserves death, it's this monster. I hope he fries.

Abortionist Gosnell Found Guilty of Murder: Will ABC Finally Break Shameful Blackout of Coverage?

Jurors found abortionist Kermit Gosnell guilty on Monday of three first degree murder charges. In the eight weeks since the trial began, ABC has completely ignored the case, offering no coverage, discussion or mention of Gosnell and the gory details. It's not as though the network lacks interest in shocking criminal trials. In that same 56 day period, Good Morning America has devoted a staggering 187 minutes-- or 70 segments-- to sensational trials such as the Jodi Arias and Amanda Knox cases.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2TCtHvxct

.I guess, we'll see.........................

Untitled_1.jpg

Front page news on nearly every single news site I can think of, but the mainstream media is ignoring it...

If anyone deserves death, it's this monster. I hope he fries.

You strike me as one of those people who makes a list of things to do, but starts the list with things you've already done so you can cross them off as a way to feel like you've actually accomplished something.

It's not sensational. Murderer gets convicted of murder? That's not entertaining.

Insane psycho-B word shoots, stabs, and beheads boyfriend, claims self-defense. Is clearly nuts at trial. That's entertaining. Three women held prisoner for ten years by insane !@#$head, one escapes and turns him in...highly entertaining. Murderer convicted of murder...not entertaining.

It's not sensational. Murderer gets convicted of murder? That's not entertaining.

Insane psycho-B word shoots, stabs, and beheads boyfriend, claims self-defense. Is clearly nuts at trial. That's entertaining. Three women held prisoner for ten years by insane !@#$head, one escapes and turns him in...highly entertaining. Murderer convicted of murder...not entertaining.

Personally, I try ignore all that crap for the most part. Got to admit I got sucked into the bombings in Boston and the imprisoned women in Cleveland a bit. Nobody wants to hear or read the graphic details about baby's getting their spines snipped and the rest of the nasty **** that went on with this !@#$, which is why the coverage might be less than with the other stuff you're talking about. Righties want to make it all about abortion and the liberal media ignoring it because they're pro-abortion, but that's not really the case. It's all driven by ratings. They're giving the people what they want. It sucks, but this is the world we live in.