OvertheCap info on QB contracts

Edit: I originally pasted in tables from OvertheCap but the forum totally screwed the formatting. If anyone knows how to paste in a table without lousing the formatting please let me know

Details on Kolb base contract from OvertheCap

Looks as though he's set to make about $3 million this year, including a $1 million signing bonus (unless his incentives kick in), $1.65M salary

Salary Prorated

Which, signing bonus aside, is not a lot more than TJax.at $1.75 million roster plus workout bonus or $2.25 including signing bonus.

Details on TJax base contractfrom OvertheCap

So now we know the Bills opinion: Kolb > TJax, but only by ~$750k

I don't think this is strictly germaine to signing Kolb and anyway, man that thread is 52 freakin' pages long - I hope this can stand on its own for the people that expressed curiousity about Kolb's contract and most relevant how it compares to TJax Year Base

Salary Prorated

Bonus

Edited by Hopeful

Edit: I originally pasted in tables from OvertheCap but the forum totally screwed the formatting. If anyone knows how to paste in a table without lousing the formatting please let me know

Details on Kolb base contract from OvertheCap

Looks as though he's set to make about $3 million this year, including a $1 million signing bonus (unless his incentives kick in), $1.65M salary

Salary Prorated

Which, signing bonus aside, is not a lot more than TJax.at $1.75 million roster plus workout bonus or $2.25 including signing bonus.

Details on TJax base contractfrom OvertheCap

So now we know the Bills opinion: Kolb > TJax, but only by ~$750k

I don't think this is strictly germaine to signing Kolb and anyway, man that thread is 52 freakin' pages long - I hope this can stand on its own for the people that expressed curiousity about Kolb's contract and most relevant how it compares to TJax Year Base

Salary Prorated

Bonus

Only thing I'd correct - bills don't for sure value kolb more, just because he cost a little more. They might've had a cap on tjax that was a million higher but due to negotiating leverage didnt have to reach that number, for instance.

Generally I think the pecking order has kolb at the top, just get rubbed funny when I read comments like that though

It's a good thread tohave considering how many people are utterly baffled by kolb's contract.

The thing where I'd like the gouge is on what the Bills really offered Fitz

$0.25 million a year doesn't sound like reason to sell your house and move your family when it's <10% of your earnings

I'm guessing the base salary and roster bonus were similar to Kolb, but there was nothing guaranteed.

After June 1 when Fitz officially switches rosters it will be interesting to see how his Titans contract breaks down