Pats sign Tommy Kelly

boyst

Unpopular opinion alert: the Pats' free agency moves and drafts haven't been better than the Bills the last 5 years. There's a chance I'd take our roster over theirs minus one position. Tom Brady is the sole reason the Pats make the playoffs. They are a very flawed team.

Unpopular opinion alert: the Pats' free agency moves and drafts haven't been better than the Bills the last 5 years. There's a chance I'd take our roster over theirs minus one position. Tom Brady is the sole reason the Pats make the playoffs. They are a very flawed team.

I think you overstate your case a bit but I'd agree that if took Brady, Belichick, and Wilfork off the Cheatriots*** and put them on the Bills, the teams would reverse in the standings AND you wouldn't have all these posters saying the Bills are 4,5,6,7,8 etc players away from being a solid playoff team.

People here still seem to miss the idea that virtually any team in the league is one quarterback and one coach away from excellence.

This team does not have to model themselves after the Indianapolis Colts.

This team does not have to upgrade right tackle, left guard, tight end, ILB, wide receiver and cornerback to be a playoff contender.

They just need a good head coach and a good quarterback.

I think you overstate your case a bit but I'd agree that if took Brady, Belichick, and Wilfork off the Cheatriots*** and put them on the Bills, the teams would reverse in the standings AND you wouldn't have all these posters saying the Bills are 4,5,6,7,8 etc players away from being a solid playoff team.

People here still seem to miss the idea that virtually any team in the league is one quarterback and one coach away from excellence.

This team does not have to model themselves after the Indianapolis Colts.

This team does not have to upgrade right tackle, left guard, tight end, ILB, wide receiver and cornerback to be a playoff contender.

They just need a good head coach and a good quarterback.

you know... if there was a good Pats board if go over there and ask what they think of Lawson. He is a apatriots type. Or the difference between KWilliams and tKelly.

The Pats are 4 positions better then us. That's all. QB. NT. LB. P.

you know... if there was a good Pats board if go over there and ask what they think of Lawson. He is a apatriots type. Or the difference between KWilliams and tKelly.

The Pats are 4 positions better then us. That's all. QB. NT. LB. P.

tight end.....

If Gronk is healthy, yes. Hernandez is not a TE Chandler in 16 games is better then Gronk in 8

Chandler is wildly overrated by Bills fans. He's an average starter at best. Hernandez often lines up at T.E., but can also lineup at W.R.; that doesn't mean he's "not a tight end." When Gronk played 16 games in 2011, he was far better than any year of Chandler's.

The Patriots have a comparable offensive line, too. Either way, the positional comparison is pointless as we don't have a Q.B.; it's not like comparing the Broncos (superior at most positions) to the Patriots.