20. Rrrr...Rumble-Charles Cork

21. Fvckin In The Bushes-Oasis

22. Avi's Declaration-Dennis Farina

23. Don't You Just Know It_huey Piano Smith & The Clowns

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my girlfriend to watch Vision Quest with me. She's never seen it. It always amazed me how great this soundtrack is, but are there any better encapsulates its era? Every one of these songs is the perfect 80's type song, from Dio, Journey and REO to Madonna.

Also, Forrest Whitaker was in this movie.

Journey - Only The Young

Dio - Hungry for Heaven

Sammy Hagar - I'll Fall In Love Again

Foreigner - Hot Blooded

REO Speedwagon - Time For Me To Fly

Madonna - Gambler -This movie was her first cameo on film

Madonna - Crazy For You

Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

Jon Waite - Change

Style Council - Shout To The Top

Don Henley - She's On The Zoom

I am sure there are a ton of great soundtracks, so name a few...

Movie on a scale of 1-10 an 11. Soundtrack a 15

I know it's popular to hate every Adam Sandler movie, but as a 1980 high school graduate, The Wedding Singer was freaking hysterical. The "Love Stinks" scene was great, especially when he starts pointing out people, including sideburns lady and "pretty much everyone at table 9."

Oh, and great soundtracks include Big Night, Little Mermaid, Leaving Las Vegas and Heaven's Prisoners.

I put The Wedding Singer in a totally different category from any other Sandler movie (which are almost always horrible). I've probably watched it 20 times and still find it funny as hell. And the soundtrack is probably my favorite of any movie: a musicial retrospective of my high school and college years.

"Now get out of my Van Halen tee shirt before you jinx the band and they break up"

I put The Wedding Singer in a totally different category from any other Sandler movie (which are almost always horrible). I've probably watched it 20 times and still find it funny as hell. And the soundtrack is probably my favorite of any movie: a musicial retrospective of my high school and college years.

"Now get out of my Van Halen tee shirt before you jinx the band and they break up"

A line we're always using at work (when clients are suddenly changing things as we're about finish a project): "Once again, things that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY."

One quick add. While the movie was filled with a lot of 80s tunes, you have to appreciate this number which, by the way, is NSFW.

Edited by LABillzFan

I know it's popular to hate every Adam Sandler movie, but as a 1980 high school graduate, The Wedding Singer was freaking hysterical. The "Love Stinks" scene was great, especially when he starts pointing out people, including sideburns lady and "pretty much everyone at table 9."

I still re-watch that film every so often...never seems to get old. I pretty much hated the pop music of the mid-late 80s, but LOVED the early part of the decade....so I completely agree about this soundtrack.

As awesome as my girl Julia Gulia was, this movie really shows why Ben Stiller is such a lucky bastard to be married to that blonde chick

For me I like listening to sound track from Titan AE. An underrated movie and sound track.

I saw your post count and figured there was no way someone had that many posts and I didn't know who they were...good to see you G!

Good call on Titan A.E., by the way. I don't recall the soundtrack, per se, but the film is one of the best bass demos for a home theater rig that I have heard.