anyone using android/chrome mobile & having issues w/TBD

The Poojer

Facebook home seems like a disturbing development for Google android. They're using androids open source flexibility against them by keeping end users within the FB ecosystem when accessing the web

Why Facebook Phone App Could Mean Huge Problems for Google

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100619460

This was my thought at first but I think Google will come out just fine because Facebook is no where near ready to make a cell phone. Also. Its disappointing because I do not use Facebook. So itd leave me behind in the OS design

That's weird u weren't fully updated. I got mine last week from 4.1.1 to 4.2.2. Word is KLP will be announced next month. Let's see how long it takes Verizon to react. I love this phone & OS. Just wish I didn't have to travel with 3 batteries and my chargers. Oh well.

Maybe they will take me from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 in the near future... Kinda rolling people in to see if they have problems. I did go from ICS 4.0.4... ??

Is there anything I should be aware of from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2? It should be very minor right? And... Anything that I had to jostle has been done with the first upgrade, right? OR, could there still be issues?

Maybe the Droid 4 is maxed out @ 4.1.2 and the doesn't support 4.2.2 ??

Facebook home seems like a disturbing development for Google android. They're using androids open source flexibility against them by keeping end users within the FB ecosystem when accessing the web

Why Facebook Phone App Could Mean Huge Problems for Google

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100619460

Don't think I even venture into FB or have an account... BUT, I thought that was always a problem... My son had a Froyo machine a few years a ago and I read that the FB app would give it fits... I just always assumed, never use the Andorid app fro FB...

This was my thought at first but I think Google will come out just fine because Facebook is no where near ready to make a cell phone. Also. Its disappointing because I do not use Facebook. So itd leave me behind in the OS design

Theyre not making the hardware, it's just a home screen software for cell phones. Here's an ad: