Some options left in FA...

I'm a bit surprised Ramses Barden has got no attention from OBD...He seems like a match for the Bills needs and vice versa...One of the things I read about him was that he was looking for an opportunity to compete for a starting role...And Buffalo is one of the few teams that can offer that opportunity...Obviously he's not going to be too expensive...And he does have a rare size for the position...Plus he was Drafted by one of the best Scouting Departments in the NFL...I'd like to see the Bills give him a look... B-)

He could be a poor man's Danario Alexander who is healthy. 6'6" and 225 lbs--showed flashes when given a chance this year--I realize the guy ain't an all-pro but what have we got to lose? He's young, cheap and has size (Buddy wake up from your nap this guy might be "open when he's covered"). We need lots of competition at WR.

Brandon Moore and Dansby would be nice stop gaps one or two year deals. We could use Dansby as we are uber thin at MLB and we could use a guard and Moore would be a nice stop gap (Draft one late but sit them for a year). Outside of those guys I don't see too much out there.