[closed]WOW- this scout HATES Geno!

I can't believe the lack of respect for Geno from this guy.

I'm not a Geno fan, but this has gotta be the harshest critique i've seen from a QB who is ranked #1 Qb by soooo many others...

there are others who don't rate him #1... or at least don't have a first round grade. i have to say when Mariucci had him on the white board I was not impressed; i think i remembered more than Geno did. but it's odd to hear him say he has margina work ethic whereas i've heard many times he's a film rat (which of course doesn't mean he can process what he's watching but that's something else).

this is the same guy who ripped Cam Newton as well, and while he could end up right about his attitude he severely underestimated his on-field ability... i don't think Carolina regrets its decision.

I'm not a Geno fan, but this has gotta be the harshest critique i've seen from a QB who is ranked #1 Qb by soooo many others...

I'm no Geno fan either...any criticism of a college QB or FA lineman (like Levitre) is part of the NFL. Was being sarcastic...which is tough via the internet.

sorry, dont have the time nor the patience to read through every Geno thread especially one that is 600 replies..

I'm with you. I know there's a suggestion the we add irrelevant tails to giant threads, but I actually don't mind new threads. Particularly in this case, when a draft guy has a detailed analysis on why one of the top QB sucks, I think it's worthy of a new thread.

As far as Nawrocki's analysis, it's harsh. A cross between Akili Smith and Aaron Brooks? Yikes!!!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.