Mid level FA WRs still available, recommendations?

Okay, for good or bad we signed Kolb as a FA to help with our hole at QB. Hopefully we will sign a rookie QB by round 3 in the draft. We still have a huge hole at WR that is unfulfilled. Hopefully we will sign a WR in the first 3 rounds to go with our rookie QB signing. But we still have a huge holes at WR.

For relatively low cost with possible high upside mid level FA signings I recommend 1, if not two of the following for an upgrade at WR:

Domenik Hixon, WR, Giants. Age: 28.

Ramses Barden, WR, Giants. Age: 27.

Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Browns. Age: 26

How about any other recommendations for relative low cost, possible high upside WR signings? They would be to go with our signing a rookie in the draft for our #2 position to go with Stevie, not replace the need for drafting a WR.

Okay, for good or bad we signed Kolb as a FA to help with our hole at QB. Hopefully we will sign a rookie QB by round 3 in the draft. We still have a huge hole at WR that is unfulfilled. Hopefully we will sign a WR in the first 3 rounds to go with our rookie QB signing. But we still have a huge holes at WR.

For relatively low cost with possible high upside mid level FA signings I recommend 1, if not two of the following for an upgrade at WR:

Domenik Hixon, WR, Giants. Age: 28.

Ramses Barden, WR, Giants. Age: 27.

Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Browns. Age: 26

How about any other recommendations for relative low cost, possible high upside WR signings? They would be to go with our signing a rookie in the draft for our #2 position to go with Stevie, not replace the need for drafting a WR.

Hixon. I have heard of him :ph34r:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/9716/domenik-hixon

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12581/mohamed-massaquoi

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12555/ramses-barden

Hixon has the ability to return and experience doing that.

Hixon and Massoqui are real NFL WRs, which is more than we can say for the rest of our WR depth after Stevie.

Either of them would be more than welcome additions and could effectively play complimentary roles on this team.

Edited by Endless Ike

Wouldn't mind anybody already mentioned but my top three in no particular order are DHB, Brandon Tate, and Chaz Schilens.

The WR situation is such that first and foremost, they need bodies to compete. These guys or basically anyone out there isn't guaranteed to be any better than TJ Graham and Brad Smith.

Considering the QB situation, if they were to make a splash in FA with one of the bigger names that are now gone, the cost/benefit ratio would almost certainly be a net loss. I think it's a much better idea to simply add some cheap depth and hope someone steps up.

Plus, there are a TON of WRs with star potential in this draft IMO. I think they can get a guy in the 3rd that'll probably be much better in the long run than anybody currently available FA. It's not that far fetched to say the Bills could have their choice of Terrance Williams, Justin Hunter, or Da'Rick Rogers in the 3rd.

I'm just throwing this out there but this draft does seem to be stacked at WR. What if at 8 we took cordarrelle Patterson then in the third round took another reciever like quinton Patton, DaRick Rogers or Robert woods. It's kind of like what Indy did last year with their multiple top draft offensive skill players. These two with a QB possibly in round 2 could solidify the WR position and give us that rookie QB everyone wants. Thoughts?

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust