Any action this weekend?

Shocking I know but Seattle's team is on the verge of implosion. Its about a 50/50 play which is pretty good odds when laying 100$ to win 165$.

198562[/snapback]

Not Martz, Marty... Rams are a much safer play IMO.

Not Martz, Marty... Rams are a much safer play IMO.

198563[/snapback]

Oh ya....my bad

Marty doesn't seem very risky when compared to the Jets right now. The New York media is all over Pennington, the Jets haven't won a playoff game in forever, and they have been on a big slide lately. Combine that with the strong Charger run defense and I think the Bolts win by 10.

You're going to lay $$$ on a Marty team in the playoffs??? :devil:

198559[/snapback]

So would you if you lived in the New York area and had been forced to watch the Jets every week this season. They suck, and will be exposed big time tonight.

Things going well early

14-3 Rams

198660[/snapback]

This one gambler I sometimes watch games with always gets excited in the 1st quarter - I try to tell him to wait out the game - he doesn't care

He even goes and bets the secong half with one of those off-shore accounts

This one gambler I sometimes  watch games with always gets excited in the 1st quarter - I try to tell him to wait out the game - he doesn't care

He even goes and bets the secong half with one of those off-shore accounts

198664[/snapback]

I've gotten slammed late in games numerous times so I usually don't get excited until its over. That said I really felt strong about this pick so thats the reason for the early excitement.

Go Rams!!

Good job on the Rams, bro... we're a Chargers beatdown of the Jets away from a great gambling day.

Woooooo!

198763[/snapback]

Good Luck to you to man.

I have a couple more match ups going on in the Jets game. Besides Bolts -7 I also have the Jets under 18, and a parlay with the Rams straight up and the Chargers -7.

Cross the Fingers