CAVEAT EMPTOR ! Some Truths about Free Agency

For those who are disappointed with the Bills lack of movement in free agency... some food for thought... We all remember last season... or have we forgotten?

http://m.nfl.com/new...ead-to-success/

Another one that gets it.

Some of the best acquisitions for the Bills recently (at least players that have been able to contribute right away and do a decent job filling in) have been players picked up off of the waiver wire. Look at Scott Chandler, arguably the best all around TE we have had for years (too bad about the knee though), he was not picked up during free agency rather he was claimed off waivers.

I guess in a year where it looks like the Bills are on a rinse and repeat cycle, and with the Sabres stinking up the joint folks feel they have to invent more things to complain about - I don't get that.

but theres only 174 days of free agency left and if i dont freak out now there might not be another chance

This man gets it! There will be something else totally ridiculous to freak out about tomorrow! We only have a limited time to freak out about this!

Anyone who thinks this year wil be anything but bad is fooling themselves. Heck, even the Bills brass must know it. Build up the defense and get the quarterback next year.

Did you accidentally post this in the wrong thread?

Another one that gets it.

Some of the best acquisitions for the Bills recently (at least players that have been able to contribute right away and do a decent job filling in) have been players picked up off of the waiver wire. Look at Scott Chandler, arguably the best all around TE we have had for years (too bad about the knee though), he was not picked up during free agency rather he was claimed off waivers.

I guess in a year where it looks like the Bills are on a rinse and repeat cycle, and with the Sabres stinking up the joint folks feel they have to invent more things to complain about - I don't get that.

Yup Scott chandler and Kraig Urbik have brought us great success! Nothing to complain about here!

Yes, I'm up gettiung drunk worrying about who the Bills will pick with the number one pick next year. Too much bud Lite.

There's no such thing as too much bud light

Yup Scott chandler and Kraig Urbik have brought us great success! Nothing to complain about here!

There's no such thing as too much bud light

we could use a few more like urbik and chandler. they are very good value players, solid players that contribute to what success the team does have, and i don't think either of these players can be blamed for the failure of the team as a whole. solid, affordable, and dependable. that's what i'm hoping the bills can find in this year's free agency/waiver wire crop.

and as far as bud light, there is definately such a thing as too much.