The Bills have a few holes to fill

chef4131

don't worry- we have 6 draft picks(and we are contemplating trading away multiple picks to move up for a QB). Superbowl!

I doubt the Bills are considering moving up but I know you've been very agitated lately.

You actually seem out of character. Is someone posting on your account?

B-)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt the Bills are considering moving up but I know you've been very agitated lately.

You actually seem out of character. Is someone posting on your account?

B-)

My apologies. Repressed feelings of dismay(Winfield-Clements-Williams-etc) surfaced when we let Levitre walk. That is very disheartening to me as a Bills fan. And how complacent our front office has been. I thought last year when we reupped SJ and signed Mario that things changed. I am an optimist by nature, but the Bills have been beating on me for decades. Hopefully we make some moves and have a good draft, and I revert back to a happy go lucky Bills fan

My apologies. Repressed feelings of dismay(Winfield-Clements-Williams-etc) surfaced when we let Levitre walk. That is very disheartening to me as a Bills fan. And how complacent our front office has been. I thought last year when we reupped SJ and signed Mario that things changed. I am an optimist by nature, but the Bills have been beating on me for decades. Hopefully we make some moves and have a good draft, and I revert back to a happy go lucky Bills fan

Hell many people in the closet thought things changed when we upped Fitz. They'll never admit it now.

Looks to me like another rebuild cycle, which I guess is to be expected with another full coaching change.

I expect the Bills to go shopping for bargains in the FA market and pick up some depth if they are lucky, and camp fodder if they are not. Then try and have a good draft.

You know, same **** different season.