Greg Jennings - QB will be major part of decision

In other words he won't be coming to Buffalo. He said QB will play an important role in which team he chooses next, so can't see how we could ever sign him given our QB situation.

Maybe he could pick a better QB for us than the Bills' staff has been able to get.

That's cool , just stay out of the AFC East !

Well if he is going for QB play and a team in need of a WR,there is a team in the east with a great QB that has unloaded just about all of the WR's. I would hate to see it happen but I would not be surprised at all if he ends up on the patriots.

hah?

greg jennings of the packers? he's insanely good when healthy.

When healthy, is one problem. This guy has red flags all over him re. his health.

The other problem is that how good is he without Rodgers? Rodgers turned Jennings' back-ups into better receivers.

I just don't see any team giving him Mike Wallace-type money.

Well with Harvin to Seattle and Wallace to Miami semi-done deals according to shefter/rotoworld etc. it sounds like Jennings is the only "big money" guy left.

I would be fine with him.........he clearly still has some juice in the tank. wouldn't be surprised if he blew up at all with new team.

Yeah, right.

If that were true, wouldn't he be staying in GB?

It's all about the money....

It's not just his decision...GB has to want to bring him back, and with a huge contract coming to Rodgers soon and a wealth of talent at WR, he is the odd man out as they have cheaper options.

I feel like I shouldn't comment on Jennings, since I am so biased against him due to him screwing me over in fantasy football. Taking that bias into consideration, if the Packers can replace his production so easily, makes me wonder whether Jennings is good or instead Rodgers makes his receivers.

My gut tells me that whoever gets Jennings will be really disappointed in him in a year.

Great idea. That would make Tarvaris Jackson the starting QB which means all the top FAs will rush to OBD.

its that or the turnover machine that leads the league in turnovers for the past 3 years.............fitzsucksit......fitzpicksix......fitzaster........we all remember this guy.......

im at my quota of fitztalk for the day............you can roll with #14 though. good luck to ya.