Greg Jennings - QB will be major part of decision

I feel like I shouldn't comment on Jennings, since I am so biased against him due to him screwing me over in fantasy football. Taking that bias into consideration, if the Packers can replace his production so easily, makes me wonder whether Jennings is good or instead Rodgers makes his receivers.

My gut tells me that whoever gets Jennings will be really disappointed in him in a year.

I agree 100%. I've always gotten an Alvin Harper/Peerless Price vibe from him and when Green Bay was able to still be productive without him it validated that theory for me. I want nothing to do with him.

its that or the turnover machine that leads the league in turnovers for the past 3 years.............fitzsucksit......fitzpicksix......fitzaster........we all remember this guy.......

im at my quota of fitztalk for the day............you can roll with #14 though. good luck to ya.

Your original point seemed to be that no top FAs would come to Buffalo as long as Fitz was the QB. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how BFLO's chances increase if Jackson or Thigpen are your likely starters. Buffalo will not appeal to top FA talent until the Bills actually have a top QB, of which there are none on the roster, and none appear to be available either in free agency or this year's draft.

Your original point seemed to be that no top FAs would come to Buffalo as long as Fitz was the QB. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how BFLO's chances increase if Jackson or Thigpen are your likely starters. Buffalo will not appeal to top FA talent until the Bills actually have a top QB, of which there are none on the roster, and none appear to be available either in free agency or this year's draft.

IMO theres this #8 pick Geno/Barkley that will be the guy T Jax and Fitz are backups.

ain't nobody got time for that.

T Jax/Fitz both aren't helping any situation......I'd roll the dice with Jackson over Fitz at this point FWIW.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I feel like I shouldn't comment on Jennings, since I am so biased against him due to him screwing me over in fantasy football. Taking that bias into consideration, if the Packers can replace his production so easily, makes me wonder whether Jennings is good or instead Rodgers makes his receivers.

My gut tells me that whoever gets Jennings will be really disappointed in him in a year.

I have actually seen him play quite a bit and I think the guy is a pretty good WR. He is still the best WR in GB, and that is saying a lot. I get your point that they were able to still be very productive without him, however that does not mean that he wasn't good automatically. It very could mean that GB drafted some pretty good WR's because Jordy and Cobb are pretty talented too. However, Greg is still the best pure WR on that team. He runs the best routes, has the best hands, and knows how to get open. Cobb is the most explosive guy and athletic and is very talented too, but his route running and hands are not quite where Gregs are right now. Same with Jordy. That offense is better with Greg on the field than with him off.

His biggest issue has been durability concerns, and those concerns are valid. So while I would love to see him here in Buffalo, I neither expect us to have a chance at him nor want to pay what he is rumored to want given his injury history and this team already being cursed with key injuries up and down the roster every year. If we can get him at a more reasonable number, then I say sign him. But if QB talent is truly a key factor like what is being reported, then we would have to over pay to even have a chance and thats where I would rather pass and draft a guy somewhere in the first 3 rounds or go sign some other FA WR's.