Simple Question....

Actually, you said that. I said no such thing.

I did say, however, that the quarterback is undoubtedly the most important position on offense and this is something that's pretty basic.

I actually agree with the poster (and I forget who said it) that said that the most important player on offense depends on the team. For some it's a QB (Indy), some it's an OL, some it's a RB, etc. I can back my argument up with facts as well!

Last year, the Dolphins were 10-6 wiith Ricky Williams. This year they were a dismal 4-12 without him. Care to say that Jay Feeley is the most important player on the Dolphins offense?

CW

I'll use your one-liner arguments against you. Prove the center is more important than the quarterback.

Pittsburgh has the same center as last year, when they went 6-10. But something on their offense changed this season, I can't remember what it was...

197802[/snapback]

hmmmmm 3 starting O-lineman injured last season for Pitt.... Ooops that opens up a whole new can of worms :D

Wow. I barely need to respond to this post, you're embarassing yourself enough on your own as it is.

I was kidding, of course, about hating anyone, especially on something like Bills football. You used the term first and tried to put it in my mouth, remember?

197820[/snapback]

Forget arguing with people who don't accept the intuitively obvious. You're wasting your time. Just put them into the blockhead category like I do. This board is filled so-called 'experts' who proclaim things like that going for the field goal at the 11 was the proper move when a few days later the HC admits it was a bad move in the context of the game.

I'll probably be migrating to BB.com due to large number of delusionists resident on this board.

OK, I blame Travis too. And I want them both gone.

'MMMMMmmkay?

197763[/snapback]

If you complete the triangle of big game losers by adding Eric Moulds to the package, I'll sign on.

In other words, "This is an absolute truth because I say it is, so shut up if you disagree."

Sorry...I disagree.  I think the center's more important.  Prove the QB's the most important player on offense.

197791[/snapback]

It always pays to draft a top Center. They last a long time, spring a back now and again, call blocking schemes, and pick up those pesky interior blitzes or impede the odd unoccupied lb, dt, or de.

With the Dallas trade, the Bills passed on Grove (who is playing guard for OAK now), and Alex Stepanovich who started all season long for AZ. In a rather deep draft, the braintrust said, "Naa, 6 picks are enough. Who cares about those stinking 5th and 6th rounds - we have 2 of our 6 in the 7th. We select Dylan McFarland and some Smith guy.".

I'll use your one-liner arguments against you. Prove the center is more important than the quarterback.

Pittsburgh has the same center as last year, when they went 6-10. But something on their offense changed this season, I can't remember what it was...

197802[/snapback]

Kevin Mawae is more important than Chad Pennington on the current Jets offense, and even 4th graders just picking up "I Pass" for the first time realize that if they live on Long Island. You want more examples of how utterly ridiculous your assertion is?

If you complete the triangle of big game losers by adding Eric Moulds to the package, I'll sign on.

197891[/snapback]

Much as I like Moulds, I would let him go if it meant being rid of Drew once-and-for-all. :D

Much as I like Moulds, I would let him go if it meant being rid of Drew once-and-for-all. :D

197926[/snapback]

I applaud your consistency. Eric was just as por a performer overall in '04 as Bledsoe, and is easily as responsible for the same number of losses. Two high paid players who can't win the big one.