Trade Scenario

BRAWNDO

i dont think they are offering that much for revis last i saw was 31 and 34

The niners have made ZERO offers for that rehabbing douche. A one year rental for a superbowl contending

team makes zero sense. The niners may end up with as many as 15 draft picks. There are plenty of corner prospects when a team has that type of collateral. They will rule the draft and can trade to their hearts desire. A media fabrication on Revis to the Niners was actually squashed by the ESPN bobbleheads today. Yet people continue to believe rumor that I'm sure Harbaugh got a great laugh over.

The niners have made ZERO offers for that rehabbing douche. A one year rental for a superbowl contending

team makes zero sense. The niners may end up with as many as 15 draft picks. There are plenty of corner prospects when a team has that type of collateral. They will rule the draft and can trade to their hearts desire. A media fabrication on Revis to the Niners was actually squashed by the ESPN bobbleheads today. Yet people continue to believe rumor that I'm sure Harbaugh got a great laugh over.

True, on all accounts.

But the Niner's GM also indicated that having 15 draft picks is a waste--that they'd be looking to burn some...some way...some how.

True, on all accounts.

But the Niner's GM also indicated that having 15 draft picks is a waste--that they'd be looking to burn some...some way...some how.

Probably true. But packaging a couple to move up is a possibility. I cannot imagine even 8 of 15 drafted players sticking on that team.

Probably true. But packaging a couple to move up is a possibility. I cannot imagine even 8 of 15 drafted players sticking on that team.

Exactly, and neither do they. Unfortunately, what's the real value in moving up?? Ultimately the "better" "higher" draft pick is really only guarantees one thing: that he'll cost more money.

Who would the 49ers covet at #8 that would make it worth their while to give up so much? I know they are looking for help along the defensive line, but couldn't they find someone suitable at #31? I don't get why they would make this deal.

They need help at CB. This should guarantee them one of the top two CBs in the draft most likely Xavier Rhodes from FSU. With all of their picks and not many needs they should go for one of the best players at the position

doesn't make sense to me.

I would expect bigger compensation for giving up #8 and moving back to #31.

The compensation on the 2012 value chart I check was about dead on...I think it was +12 to the Bills favor in fact...So it's a fair deal... B-)

They need help at CB. This should guarantee them one of the top two CBs in the draft most likely Xavier Rhodes from FSU. With all of their picks and not many needs they should go for one of the best players at the position

Okay, but move all the way up to #8 to get their guy? Probably could trade down into the early 20's, give up less, and still get either Trufant or Rhodes.

If the Bills made or even attempted to make a trade like the one being theorized about here, it would be the clearest proof yet that Buddy is no longer at the controls.

Either that or he's finally seen the error of his ways (an aversion to draft-day trades).

Either way, it would be a big surprise.

I'd love it though.

Okay, but move all the way up to #8 to get their guy? Probably could trade down into the early 20's, give up less, and still get either Trufant or Rhodes.

He seems to be rising up the draft boards. Joe Buscaglia from WGR mentioned that the Bills might even consider him at eight to fit the new defensive scheme plus the fact the GM mentioned the Bills other starter at CB is currently an UFA