With the Chiefs out, what other teams above us may go QB?

rayray808

I really don't have a favorite... But I believe the Bills MUST draft a QB at #8... Play him from Day 1 like Tannehill... If he totally sucks we'll at least have another high draft position next year and could even draft his replacement if necessary... He might make a decent backup at least... On the other hand if OBD picks the right QB we'll have our QB for the next decade.... Again I have no favorite QB yet... Smith, Barkley, and Wilson seem to be the 3 most highly regarded so far but only the Bills know how they rank these QBs...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL 32 Wednesday that the Raiders have interest in West Virginia QB Geno Smith with the No. 3 overall pick in the draft.

"Word around the NFL is the Raiders have interest in Geno Smith with that third overall pick in the draft," said Mort. "Now I can't get this confirmed by the team, but Geno Smith is a guy that everybody sees as a top-10 pick right now -- not everybody -- but he's got a chance to go in the top ten. And if the Raiders do like him, you better take him at No. 3." Mortensen indicated that Oakland would likely release Carson Palmer if Smith were drafted.

No way the Eagles draft a QB after picking up Dixon, keeping Foles and signing Vick to a 1 year contract. Unless they trade Vick, I don't see it happening.

I see the Cardinals drafting Barkley and I can see Geno falling to us which would be a darn shame because he's gonna be a bust. Given the Bills 1st round track record, that sounds about right.

guess we shouldn't draft Geno now...........Fleamoulds has layed the Bust on him pre draft. The 72% completion percentage is an easy way to tell he's gonna be a bust :bag:

COME ON MAN!

To the conversation between OldTimer and Runthedamnball:

1) It's been said that Kansas City is a talented team ready to win now based on the fact that they had 5 Pro Bowlers and 2 Pro Bowl alternates this past year.

2) Andy Reid drafted NIck Foles in the 3rd round last year so even if the Alex Smith trade is consummated, it doesn't necessarily mean that Reid won't draft a QB this year. I wouldn't expect him to draft one in the first round but after that, all bets are off.

Cardinals, or Raiders.

He falls to eight, i think we Have to take him.

But i do think he will have a very good chance of success here?

A pocket passer with speed and smarts ?

Hmmm.. a moment .Okay. yes.

Not exactly how i would like it to play out but we cant say no if he has not been drafted already . wouldnt you all agreee to that ?

To the conversation between OldTimer and Runthedamnball:

1) It's been said that Kansas City is a talented team ready to win now based on the fact that they had 5 Pro Bowlers and 2 Pro Bowl alternates this past year.

2) Andy Reid drafted NIck Foles in the 3rd round last year so even if the Alex Smith trade is consummated, it doesn't necessarily mean that Reid won't draft a QB this year. I wouldn't expect him to draft one in the first round but after that, all bets are off.

That was kind of my point, yes. Though losing Bowe would change the game for them a bit. Still, I stand by that statement. I look at the Bills and see question marks all over the place. Chiefs fans may feel the same way about their team and there are certainly some glimmers of hope on the Bills, but still...