Guys I would like to draft.

PIZ

Maybe not the best prospect but I like these guys and think they fit as bills. Any chance we get them?

Cordarrelle Patterson - wr

Travon austin - wr

Mike mauti - lb

Jordan hill - dt

EJ Manuel - qb

Marcus lattimore - rb

Dion Jordan - olb / de

Edited by PIZ

Maybe not the best prospect but I like these guys and think they fit as bills. Any chance we get them?

Cordarrelle Patterson - wr

Travon austin - wr

Mike mauti - lb

Jordan hill - dt

EJ Manuel - qb

Marcus lattimore - rv

Dion Jordan - olb / de

Meant to say guys I would like to draft.....hard to post on an iPod.

Can someone change the topic heading?

.. Can we get them yes all of them in one draft? more the likely not unless the bills pull off huge trades of some sort.....but given that list heres myshot on getting these player without pulling off trades.......at #8 Wr C patterson..(or Dion jordan)..#41 Wr T austin...#71 Ej manuel..4th rd M Lattimore Rb...5th rd jordan hill Dt 6th rd mike mauti Lb.......well thats my best guess will it happen that way? I highly doubt it but hey never know Edited by Hotpockets28

Good choices.

I just submitted my GRAB list to DraftTek. If these players are there, the computer takes the player in that order for that round.

Geno Smith West Virginia QB 6'3" 213 1 8
Jarvis Jones LSU OLB34 6'2" 242 1 8
Dion Jordan Oregon OLB34 6'6" 246 1 8
Cordarrelle Patterson Tennessee WRF 6'3" 205 1 8
Alex Okafor Texas OLB34 6'4" 260 2 41
Justin Hunter Tennessee WRF 6'4" 205 2 41
DeAndre Hopkins Clemson WRF 6'1" 200 2 41
Matt Barkley USC QB 6'2" 220 3 71
Corey Lemonier  Auburn OLB34 6'4" 242 3 71
Ryan Nassib Syracuse QB 6'2" 229 4 102
Michael Williams Alabama TE 6'6" 270 4 102
Travis Kelce Cincinnati TE 6'5" 260 4 102

I just submitted my GRAB list to DraftTek. If these players are there, the computer takes the player in that order for that round.

Michael Williams Alabama TE 6'6" 270 4 102

Great choice Astro.Remember, he didn't get a ton of chances due to the unbelieveable talent around him. Saban likes to run, and he had both Lacey and Yeldon in the backfield, not to mention the freshman wideout, and every other great player on the Tide.

Williams get open, and has very soft hands. It would be interesting to see how many reps he can do with 225.

Great choice Astro.Remember, he didn't get a ton of chances due to the unbelieveable talent around him. Saban likes to run, and he had both Lacey and Yeldon in the backfield, not to mention the freshman wideout, and every other great player on the Tide.

Williams get open, and has very soft hands. It would be interesting to see how many reps he can do with 225.

I love the idea of taking a chance on a freak like Williams. Every team in the Final Four has at least one very good tight end who is a difference maker. I don't see that as a coincidence in today's NFL. A 6'6" 270 pounder who can catch is an impossible redzone matchup.

I'm nearly 100% sure that AT THIS POINT, Cordarrelle Patterson would be the pick. So much evidence. He's cementing his stock at the combine.

Nix said he wants to build like the Bengals (WR and QB in the same draft early). We didn't tender two of our WRs.

I'm nearly 100% sure that AT THIS POINT, Cordarrelle Patterson would be the pick. So much evidence. He's cementing his stock at the combine.

Nix said he wants to build like the Bengals (WR and QB in the same draft early). We didn't tender two of our WRs.

hmmmn nix did say that...very interesting two Wrs are gone..My best guess is WR C patterson at #8 and QB Tyler wilson at #41 seeing that it was all smiles on wilsons interview with the bills staff...B-) Edited by Hotpockets28

That's what makes Lee Smith so formidable

Pro Football Focus Premium Stats show our TE's ranked (out of 62 in the NFL):

20th (Chandler), 46th (Smith) overall,

10th (Chandler), 62nd (Smith) yards receiving. Smith was last, NEP* had 3 TE's in the top 6.

35th (Smith) and 39th (Chandler) run blocking.

26th (Chandler) and 62nd (Smith) in yards after catch per reception

hmmmn nix did say that...very interesting two Wrs are gone..My best guess is WR C patterson at #8 and QB Tyler wilson at #41 seeing that it was all smiles on wilsons interview with the bills staff... B-)

Yes. Or I'm OK with Smith - Hunter in the first two rounds, Tavarres King in the 3rd and Travis Kelce TE in the 4th. Free Agent Defense, young explosive offense.

Pro Football Focus Premium Stats show our TE's ranked (out of 62 in the NFL):

20th (Chandler), 46th (Smith) overall,

10th (Chandler), 62nd (Smith) yards receiving. Smith was last, NEP* had 3 TE's in the top 6.

35th (Smith) and 39th (Chandler) run blocking.

26th (Chandler) and 62nd (Smith) in yards after catch per reception

ill attempt at humor