Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen Pattersons highlight videos?

Most of his TDs are slants and not long TD receptions.

His is big, fast and can make defenders miss. He's a WR with the elusiveness of Spiller.

One thing scouts point out is that he only has 1 year of college ball experience as his first 2 seasons were spent at JUCO.

But Newton only had 1 year as a pro and hes doing fine.

Its a risk/reward thing if we draft him.

CBF

Have you ever seen Jamarcus Russell's college highlight vids? I bet you were drooling over him.

Have you ever seen Jamarcus Russell's college highlight vids? I bet you were drooling over him.

I wasnt saying Patterson's highlight videos were amazing.

I was pointing out that not many of his TD receptions were deep passes and that most of them involved him running after the catch

CBF

Patterson's going to be a superstar. Just like all the greats,…he loves the game of football, he loves the spotlight and he has supreme confidence in his freakishly insane abilities.

There's a very good chance the Bills will be getting the steal of the draft if they pick Patterson at #8. Let the teams ahead of us over-think themselves and go defense or OL. This league is being built just for players like Patterson to go off on defenses due to new league rules.

Haha exactly, the guy couldn't hold those guys jocks.

Are you saying that he has bad hands?

If Wes Welker and Desean Jackson had a child it would be Tavon Austin.

Could you imagine how jealous Brady would be?

BTW, bad offseason for ole Tommy Boy. He's lost Welker, Edelman, and Woodhead.

He loves those short boyfriends and now they're all gone.