Voter Fraud Never Happens

http://www.foxnews.c...ting-six-times/

I'm sure the nay-sayers on this board will state that because it's a Fox Story there's no truth to it . . . I DO recall there being MANY posters stating that "there's never been a documented case of voter fraud."

Well, here ya go. She admitted it . . . And not only that, she's an election worker! And doesn't see ANYTHING WRONG with what she's done!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the nay-sayers on this board will state that because it's a Fox Story there's no truth to it . . . I DO recall there being MANY posters stating that "there's never been a documented case of voter fraud."

Well, here ya go. She admitted it . . . And not only that, she's an election worker! And doesn't see ANYTHING WRONG with what she's done!

This is why we need to move to mail in voting. I am tired of corrupt election workers rigging votes. One mail in ballot, one vote.

Was that a joke or are you retarded?

No joke. As a Libertarian I'm in favor of creating a 4th branch of Government constituted of "we the people" where every citizen will be given the opportunity to vote on every bill giving us the ability to veto or approve any piece of legislation like Obamacare. You can do this by mail on ballot, or via a protected web intranet ballot.

Out democracy lacks a system of checks and balances and that leads to a corruption of our government. The judicial, executive & legislative are not accountable.

No joke. As a Libertarian I'm in favor of creating a 4th branch of Government constituted of "we the people" where every citizen will be given the opportunity to vote on every bill giving us the ability to veto or approve any piece of legislation like Obamacare. You can do this by mail on ballot, or via a protected web intranet ballot.

Out democracy lacks a system of checks and balances and that leads to a corruption of our government. The judicial, executive & legislative are not accountable.

Ahh...choice C.

Troll

So says the guy who offers no solutions. Ignorance is bliss.

So your solution is to create a 4th branch of gov't and then have people fill out a ballot and use the mail system to vote?

Yeah, what could go wrong with that?

Quite the Libertarian you are there wanting to create an entirely new branch of gov't.

You also might want to look in to the definition of a Republic.

So your solution is to create a 4th branch of gov't and then have people fill out a ballot and use the mail system to vote?

Yeah, what could go wrong with that?

Quite the Libertarian you are there wanting to create an entirely new branch of gov't.

You also might want to look in to the definition of a Republic.

We aren't going to be paying ourselves. Creating a fully automated branch could also open the door for the private sector like Diebold to develop the technology. I don't see why if this could be used to eventually rid ourselves of the Senate, House or both.

Technology has automated the private sector, it's time to downsize the bloated pig that is the U.S. govt.

You want to essentially scrap the system of republicanism, moving in the direction of direct federal democracy, and you believe this would make the purview of the federal government smaller, and less invasive?

That's absurd.

Every ounce of historical evidence names it so.

Greater populism can't solve problems created by populism.

Technology has automated the private sector, it's time to downsize the bloated pig that is the U.S. govt.

You aren't advocating downsizing, you're advocating intergrating.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

where the h377 did this guy come from??? Libertarian, but want majority rule? What happened to the rights of the individual??

The funniest part of this whole article is where she admits to voting more than once for Obama and then claims that she in no way committed voter fraud.

Just wanted to point out that this is another example of voter fraud that 'Photo ID' wouldn't have stopped from happening.

But didn't she also vote in her grand-daughter's name as well as by mail in ballot. If she had a photo ID she may have been caught. I didn't go back a read the whole article again so I'm not totally sure.

where the h377 did this guy come from??? Libertarian, but want majority rule? What happened to the rights of the individual??

He's either a troll. Or a total idiot.

WE can always go American Idol and allow multiple text voting. its the new American way!

Or we can allow the 6 million U.S. prisoners to play games online like the Chinese prisoners do.

I am advocating the free market in politics, survival of the fittest ideas. The american population is center right on nearly every issue: gun control, defense spending, social issues, abortion, entitlement reform, etc. Over time that will lead to outcome's in our favor.

You want to essentially scrap the system of republicanism, moving in the direction of direct federal democracy, and you believe this would make the purview of the federal government smaller, and less invasive?

That's absurd.

Every ounce of historical evidence names it so.

Greater populism can't solve problems created by populism.

You aren't advocating downsizing, you're advocating intergrating.

I am advocating from a free market anti-statism position. To quote Henry David Thoreau "That government is best which governs not at all."

In Switzerland were we see forms of direct democracy what do we see? They have a strong currency and as a result they are penalizing outside investors with negative interest rates to hold their money in swiss francs.

I am advocating from a free market anti-statism position. To quote Henry David Thoreau "That government is best which governs not at all."

In Switzerland were we see forms of direct democracy what do we see? They have a strong currency and as a result they are penalizing outside investors with negative interest rates to hold their money in swiss francs.

No, you're advocating large scale populism. A purely American Idol system.

No, you're advocating large scale populism. A purely American Idol system.

James Madison "government ought to be so consituted as to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority."

John Jay "those who own the country ought to govern it."

I want to take the power away from those who seek to crush the majority and who only govern to protect their self-interest.

The Democratic & Republican party have failed miserably.