Who is the Greatest Buffalo Bills Team of All Time

The Bills of the 90's featured the "Bend but don't break" defense. The 64 Bill's didn't even bend.

I was always impressed that after McDole was thought of as too old and slow for the Bills, he played 8 more years for the "Over the Hill" gang in Washington. That was just how good McDole was in his prime.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Tcali and Marc Miller, I always imagine normalizing across eras as a question of what the older era players would have been like had they had the access to the diet, nutrition, supplements, and training that the later era athletes did.

All those things would count..PLUS the ability to not have to work in the offseason.And HGH and ROIDS.

Could you imagine Cookie on PEDs??? They might've needed an ambulance on the new side of WAR Memorial.

I really liked the 1991 Buffalo Bills, Although they got beat pretty bad in the superbowl which the score (37-24) sounds close but it was a blow out until midway through the fourth. The defense was crappy I know, Bruce was hurt most of the season and so was Jeff Wright. They still finished 13-3 and was the best offensive Bills team ever.

Results through the first 5 games: http://www.thekickisgood.com/?cat=87 Some surprises for sure. And please dont' think I'm spamming TBD. If I ever post links to timeshare rentals or emale enhancement pills, yes please come after me but I just want to share the stuff I'm writing on the Bills that I get paid nothing for. It keeps me sane. Thanks for listening. Go Bills.