Can We Get Rid Of Aaron Williams Quick Enough?

BuffBill

Neither of these teams need what we need on defense. Shuffling this DB around to find out he won't suck somewhere isn't a good start for getting to the SB.

He will have great angles of attack and can explode at the point of attack. Look for disrupted balls and painful hits.

Does great job following Bradham to blow up defenders in the hole. Good speed and play recognition.

does not turn to run well.

Who cares he's a safety.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as what to do with Aaron Williams, many players have turned the corner in their third seasons after appearing clueless in the first two.

If they think they can make a cornerback out of him, I'm on board.

If they think he's better suited to safety, sign me up.

I just want our 2nd rounder to become a strong player.

It would be very painful to acknowledge that the Bills whiffed on another second rounder.

Let's hope the third season's the charm, at whatever position.

Well it's a different animal i think. I dont consider the two positions interchangeable.

I would like to hope that Williams would do better at the position keeping plays in front of him.

But heck i am not sure that he can do even that.

He does tackle well though

Sure. I get that.

The point was more about degree. Going from an awful (worst) CB to an awesome (best) S seems like a bit of wishful thinking. Would he be a better S than a CB? is a different question altogether, and the answer is probably yes. Still, if the given is that he has no cover skills whatsoever (absolutely zero), he's a liability anywhere in the back 7 of any NFL defense.

He will have great angles of attack and can explode at the point of attack. Look for disrupted balls and painful hits.

Does great job following Bradham to blow up defenders in the hole. Good speed and play recognition.

does not turn to run well.

Who cares he's a safety.

Disrupted balls?

The next play Williams recognizes will be his first.

Disrupted balls?

The next play Williams recognizes will be his first.

lol.

well played.

I dont actually hold out much hope either guys.

But the coaching os going to try an get value out of the pick again this season. some how.