[closed]Stop hiring who "you know", when others have much bett

Chuckknox

I have no problem with the hires. I manage 4 people at my job. If i ever got a much better job, i would absolutely take these folks with me (if I could). If your support staff is a key to your success and you know they do great work, why not bring them along?

I agree about the ST coach looking like a not-so-great hire. I wonder about Jim Schwartz's commitment to keeping special teams players and what went on there? something doesn't seem right about that Detroit situation.

Yeah -- Schwartz is a douche.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not a fan of the hires but i won't sit here and b*tch about it. but to those of you saying "yaaay we have the youngest coaches in the league!" uhhh usually that means inexperienced and unproven. that's not a good thing. he's handing out jobs to his buddies regardless of whether or not they are qualified. let's see how this plays out. I don't have high hopes. i think we will be back to trying to hire more proven candidates next time. but will we get those big names to even be interested in this job after a few more seasons of losing football?

i'm not a fan of the hires but i won't sit here and b*tch about it. but to those of you saying "yaaay we have the youngest coaches in the league!" uhhh usually that means inexperienced and unproven. that's not a good thing. he's handing out jobs to his buddies regardless of whether or not they are qualified. let's see how this plays out. I don't have high hopes. i think we will be back to trying to hire more proven candidates next time. but will we get those big names to even be interested in this job after a few more seasons of losing football?

Getting a little ahead of yourself here, no?