Well Drew is back for sure

What kills me about all you get rid of Drew nuts is that you completely ignore the fact that there's all these other players out there suckin it up too.  Like a different post says... we're several players away from a good team.  The damn Pitt scrubs walked all over our great D in the 4th q.  Bottom line is this team needs more than just a new QB.  I can only wonder what everyone would be complaining about today if JP was put in earlier in the season.

195842[/snapback]

That he's too much like Bledsoe!

That's the points. For months all I hear is talk about lets put JP in so we can finally win a Superbowl. And these same people completely ignore the fact that there's alot more wrong with this team than just Drew. I'm not saying we shouldn't JP. All I'm saying is that if we do start JP and we're still not in the superbowl, who will these same people start wanting to cut next?

I just listened to the Donahoe philosophy of returning starters on BB.com:

"My feeling on players..... Is that all positions are open regardless of the way they performed the season before. Whether they were the starter, went to the pro bowl or were all pro. That's something I learned from coach Knoll. All players will be evaluated and we'll start from scratch."

I really like this statement.

As of January 2005, you are correct.

Let's revisit in September 2005.

195356[/snapback]

Ah, the future!

An interesting aside is that Lee Evans is the best WR on our roster as of January 2005. I don't expect that to change in September ;-)

Tom donahoe will beef up the offensive line. There are way to many problems with the current offensive line players. Interior lineman issue!

196662[/snapback]

Sue, read between the lines. Drew is no longer Tom Donahoe's golden boy, and even HE is sick of making excuses for him. So you better get used to see Drew holding a clip board next year, if he's here at all.

PTR

Sue, read between the lines.  Drew is no longer Tom Donahoe's golden boy, and even HE is sick of making excuses for him.  So you better get used to see Drew holding a clip board next year, if he's here at all.

PTR

196813[/snapback]

Your fingers to Gods ear Promo. :blink: