OT- Leaving for Paris

theesir

Anyone who's been there, any recommendations of restaurants or sites to see beyond the standard fare.

I'll be gone for a week and will miss you all!

14456[/snapback]

Ooops! No help here...never been. I thought you were leaving for Paris Hilton. :lol:

Returned from there in March. Don't have any recommendations for eating but be sure to see the Eiffel Tower at night with the lights. It was a fun place to go and the people where nice overall. We used the train and bus system to get around and it was relatively easy. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

Returned from there in March. Don't have any recommendations for eating but be sure to see the Eiffel Tower at night with the lights. It was a fun place to go and the people where nice overall. We used the train and bus system to get around and it was relatively easy. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

14517[/snapback]

We are having dinner at the Eiffel Tower on Saturday night followed by a cruise on the Saine and a show at the Moulan Rougue. Should be great!!!

WE're thinking about it, we're gonna check on the price.

14469[/snapback]

I took it last year. It was about $120 round trip per person. That was for basic service. You can go first class and you could even get a private coach with dinner etc. It's a great way to go. You go from downtown Paris to downtown London and avoid cabs and other hassles associated with air travel. I recommend it.

BTW- nice vatar

Go Bills