Jennings would rather play in dome

mrags

Regardless, it's still kind of a slap in the face to their fan base and city. I mean I know it's cold but imagine if a player for your local pro team said openly that he'd rather play somewhere else? Ignore their reasoning and just think. Isn't that kind of cold (no pun intended) for him to just bump them like that?

Yeah that NEVER happens in Buffalo. :rolleyes:

He is irked at the team and is realizing that he is no longer the go to guy on offense. From what he said he would not want to play for Chicago, NE, NY Jets, NY Giants, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Denver, Kansas City, Baltimore and Washington. I like football played outdoors, in cold weather by men willing to brave the cold. Jennings is just another WR with an over inflated ego.

He is irked at the team and is realizing that he is no longer the go to guy on offense. From what he said he would not want to play for Chicago, NE, NY Jets, NY Giants, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Denver, Kansas City, Baltimore and Washington. I like football played outdoors, in cold weather by men willing to brave the cold. Jennings is just another WR with an over inflated ego.

this.

A better way of saying it is he slapped his home crowd in the face. His home field advantage. And he needs to man up. Maybe it's not just him. Maybe it's many more players. That's not what I was getting at. My point was that players have become panzies. And it really annoys me.