[closed]What I Didn't Hear Today

I was driving from Buffalo to my home out of town today while listening to Brandon and Nix essentially repeat the same things we heard three years ago and probably six years ago, too.

I swear I missed this: I don't recall either one of them referring to winning the Super Bowl as the goal!! Did anyone else catch them saying it?

I heard, "take it to the next level," "forward-looking," "move the organization forward," and a couple general references to "champions/championships." But not once did I hear Russ or Buddy say they're going to win the Super Bowl.

This smacks of a marketing move.

How about a playoff appearance?

Who would take them seriously if they spoke of SB?

Why have a damn football team if winning the Super Bowl is not the ultimate objective? He could have said that's the goal of this franchise and I for one would have cheered mightily, not snickered.

It has felt for almost two decades as if the goal was to gen up the marketing machine around (false) hope each year, not make a run at the Super Bowl.

I was driving from Buffalo to my home out of town today while listening to Brandon and Nix essentially repeat the same things we heard three years ago and probably six years ago, too.

I swear I missed this: I don't recall either one of them referring to winning the Super Bowl as the goal!! Did anyone else catch them saying it?

I heard, "take it to the next level," "forward-looking," "move the organization forward," and a couple general references to "champions/championships." But not once did I hear Russ or Buddy say they're going to win the Super Bowl.

Are you arguing the semantics between champions/championships and Super Bowl?

We are going to do every single thing we can to build this organization to a championship club, but also a franchise that has sustained success.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-2/Russ-Brandon-Its-time-to-start-a-new-legacy/581d161f-1efa-4be9-a758-874a61686357

Are you arguing the semantics between champions/championships and Super Bowl?

Perhaps, but if memory serves me, Brandon used those terms while discussing his playing and past managerial careers or perhaps talking about others who have won the big prize. With respect to the Bills, He said he's going to build a "world class operation," and "win more games."

I don't think he even used the word "playoffs." So for me, most of it rang hollow.

Perhaps, but if memory serves me, Brandon used those terms while discussing his playing and past managerial careers or perhaps talking about others who have won the big prize. With respect to the Bills, He said he's going to build a "world class operation," and "win more games."

I don't think he even used the word "playoffs." So for me, most of it rang hollow.

See the post one up from yours.