watch the press conference

KRT88

Ridiculous that this is not televised. I am listening to the Press Conference Now. Hey this is great for Russ Brandon to be given this opportunity. Happy for the opportunity that he is presented. I am hearing the same verbiage from him however - "Moving forward............I Empower my people.........." That's great in all.

The big problem here is this, if you are Chip Kelly, Lovie Smith, Ray Horton, Bill O'Brien......I don't think the issue for these quality coaches is working for the Bills. I think the issue for these coaches will be working for an unknown named Russ Brandon.

Russ is spot on with one of his comments - Its crap that the Bills not willing to spend money. The Bills have spent money, but in the wrong places. He is right that the Bills have spent money.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that Ralph is stepping aside after a decade of losing, but NIx is still making the picks, there is no QB on the roster worth starting.

If they get a college coach instead of someone with NFL experience, they're toast. IMO