Prediction for new GM and HC

jahnyc

Looks like I should have included something about an internal restructuring where one of the current upper management guys (in this case Brandon) gets more power/responsibility, although this fits with the Bills history of not really bringing in people without current or former ties.

I still think #1 and #2 will happen (Whaley to become GM, Nix stays on as a consultant), probably after the draft.

#3 has happened with the hiring of Marrone (although for full credit, I should have referenced Brandon's ties to Syracuse/Marrone).

I hope #4 did not just happen with the hiring of Hackett as offensive coordinator, but clearly #5 has with his hiring (and I would expect more to come).

The Bills are way too predictable.

I still think #1 and #2 will happen (Whaley to become GM, Nix stays on as a consultant), probably after the draft.

#3 has happened with the hiring of Marrone (although for full credit, I should have referenced Brandon's ties to Syracuse/Marrone).

I hope #4 did not just happen with the hiring of Hackett as offensive coordinator, but clearly #5 has with his hiring (and I would expect more to come).

The Bills are way too predictable.

:D I think the Bills have really surprised many with the way they have approached this whole process. It is lights out different from how it was three seasons ago. To see that the Bills were part of the same search as the Eagles, Chiefs, Browns, Cardinals and for them to come on top with the hire of a candidate that was hotly pursued by these teams gives me hope that the Bills may just have turned the corner.