bright spots, dissapointments of the bills season

BillsFan130

i will list my bright spots about the team (very few) and get to the dissapointments. cj, stevie, cordy glenn, wood, levitre, jairus in my opinion were the bright spots on the team. especially cj as he emerged as one of the nfls feared playmakers.

neutral spots- mario, gilmore. mario obviously not worth his 100 mil but had a descent year. and gilmore looked solid but can get better

dissapointments- dareus, kyle williams, mark anderson (injury i know), fitz, fred, no number 2 receiver. all the linebackers, and especially aaron williams. chan gailey and dave wanndstedt is a given

what do you guys think?

CJ, SJ, and Byrd were bright spots. Hey maybe McKelvin for his return work

Disappointment has to be the D front 4. Expected them to be one of the top 2-3 fronts in the NFL. They would dominate enough to make the LB's and DB's look good. Didn't happen. Maybe the Dave W schemes hurt them. They were always expected to beat their man physically without a D plan to help them adjust

I'd give a pass to Dareus. Having his brother get killed, while some could easily put it behind them, others may not and may have effected him more than was known.

I wouldn't call Fred a disappointment unless you mean in that he got hurt. Can't have both him and Spiller.

I do wonder if Fred will ever play for the Bill's again? He's to old to wait for, if he's not ready game 1, need to move on to someone else. A guy like CJ you wait for, but FJ is too old for that, either he's ready or move on.