Draft order?

bbb

Arizona gave up a lot for Kolb who barely played this year so I'd be surprised if they didn't stick with him and go in a different direction. Oakland still has Palmer and needs pretty much everything so they might not go QB either

Jax is the big question mark. Henne played well for them and with the expected signing of Tebow and all the holes they hv id be surprised if they used a first on a QB again

I'm more concerned with teams jumping up ahead of the Bills more then I am the teams that are there today

Edited by Max997

Arizona gave up a lot for Kolb who barely played this year so I'd be surprised if they didn't stick with him and go in a different direction. Oakland still has Palmer and needs pretty much everything so they might not go QB either

Jax is the big question mark. Henne played well for them and with the expected signing of Tebow and all the holes they hv id be surprised if they used a first on a QB again

I'm more concerned with teams jumping up ahead of the Bills more then I am the teams that are there today

The real question: Is there any player who'll be jump worthy in the upcoming draft?