QB 1, 2, and 3

Justice

It's been a very long, long, long time since we had a QB. The quarterback is the heart and soul of any team. There aren't any sure things at QB in this draft. That's why I'd be willing to use all 3 picks on one.

I'm desperate!! It's a quarterback driven league. To hell with the defense, they'll get better when our offense improves.

I am glad you are not GM.

If you draft one in the first round you expect him to be your starter. Why draft one on the 2nd and 3rd after that? Those are potential starters too and instead you guarantee you're drafting two backups that will never play and may not even dress.

Also instead of developing one guy (which is hard enough to do) You want to develop 3? good luck.

Yeah, dumb GM's draft for this ...The smart ones trade.

I say take Mante Te'o if he is there in the first. Take the best QB available in round 2 and sign a decent veteran free agent QB as well. Cut the current crop of QB's and move on.

ya, that's the route i'd go as well. I'd take the best defensive player available in the 1st (even if it's a CB), and then go QB in the second round or even 3rd round. i really don't think there's that much of a difference between the "top" 2 QB's and the 3-5 QB's in this draft. I really don't.

Gone are the days that only 1-2 Qbs go in the first round. If you like one of the top 4-5 Qbs coming out, you best grab him in the first round, even if it's a reach. "but the back half of the draft doesn't need Qbs".....and I retort, 'but they sure love trading their picks to the teams that do'. So even if a guy you like, Landry Jones, looks like he's falling...he probably won't make it to our second pick. "But we could trade up for him"....and I retort 'so we need to draft a Qb in the first round'. I am with those that are screaming for LBs, and new coaches, so if a stud backer, hi Notre Dame, does fall to us, I would be thrilled to take him, but you MUST immediately trade back into the first for a QB. In summation, we must get a QB in the first.

PS--to my above post....not necessarily saying Jones is one of the top 4-5 QBs in the draft, jut used him as an example since he had already been mentioned. We still have the combine, pro days, and a few games before we can really rank the position.