Gailey staying?

thewildrabbit

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan Gaily realized that Fitz is not a starter and demanded that the team pursue Michael Vick during the offseason. Heck, I'd trade Fred Jackson for Vick if need be, but not any picks. We can even throw in Donald Jones to sweeten the deal. :)

Edited by JTO

I've posted on other threads that I think the Bills will be in the mix for Vick. Not sure of the timing but if Vick is traded for Gailey might actually keep his job. Problem with trading is that Vick would keep his rich contract or he would have to renegotiate.

my gut tells me the team hires a real OC in the offseason, Gailey is kept on, but on a very short leash...if he isn't 4-2 or better to start the year, he's gone...i know everyone is mocking the continuity angle, but i think having an OC that is being groomed to take over is the way the team will go....either way, Gailey is gone in '14. Just my thoughts..

I think this is a good point. Get someone in here to help Gailey do his job that also provides a safety net if he is fired.

I think this is a good point. Get someone in here to help Gailey do his job that also provides a safety net if he is fired.

Seems rather scattered actually. Keep Gailey, emasculate him by taking the OC job outof his hands (wtf do you keep him for then is anybody's guess), keep for continuity and fire him in season if they don't start hot and fire him at the end of the season regardless. It might make sense if something was improving, but both the O and D have fallen flat.