Not just another new Head Coach thread

mrags

I'm living on the southern Oregon coast now. So, the Chip Kelly and Ducks talk is non stop. About a week ago he was being interviewed and said NO one in the NFL has contacted him yet this year. Probably blowing smoke. And, I don't care what WEO thinks. But, throw a boat load of money at him and see what a new fresh mind can do in the NFL. One thing for sure, Spiller will be running the ball in a Kelly O.

Chip Kelly doesn't follow the NFL. He only has one former player there...

Anyway, no future HC is going to say "I would love to build an offense around scatback CJ Spiller."

Chip Kelly is going to be the most sought after college coach. He will go to a better organization like Philly or he will end up with Cam Newton in Carolina

Have you seen Oregon?

Great gimmicky college offense that won't translate to the NFL. I don't want a cllege coach.

*I would like Marty and Brian.

As I've stated numerous times, I'm not good with hiring Chip Kelly.

I know of zero head coaches who were successful in the NFL after never having coached in the NFL.

Kelly has not even been an assistant in the NFL.

As I've stated numerous times, I'm not good with hiring Chip Kelly.

I know of zero head coaches who were successful in the NFL after never having coached in the NFL.

Kelly has not even been an assistant in the NFL.

Did Harbaugh coach in the NFL? Legit question.

Make that the 2nd dumbest post of the day.

All your 1,001 posts now are extremely informative. Thanks again.

No need to reply. Going to bed now and have to work 16 hours a day the next 4 days so ill probably never open this thread again. But keep chuggin along with those great posts.

All your 1,001 posts now are extremely informative. Thanks again.

No need to reply. Going to bed now and have to work 16 hours a day the next 4 days so ill probably never open this thread again. But keep chuggin along with those great posts.

You bet. Merry Christmas!