No excuses.

It's come to the point in the season (as it usually does) that the Bills are all but lost. I don't expect them to go out and win anymore and that is okay in my book. Their is clearly some unresolved issues throughout the entire organization and my mind has moved onto the crucial off season. Missed tackles, dropped balls, just flat out dumb plays have plagued our team.

However...These are all physical mistakes. I cannot sit here at this point in the season and complain about these mistakes because its been happening all year. But the one thing that I will never understand, in any sport, performance, job or activity, is the blatant lack of effort some of these players have. They really look to me like they just don't give a s*** anymore.

That said:

I love Corey McIntyre's blind side block. At least he's trying, cares and wants to win. Here's a guy who may not be the most effective and great player for the bills, but I'll take a roster full of guys like him before these sad souls who give up on themselves, teammates and the fans. Really is such a same. No pride.

A list of guys I saw take plays off:

M. Williams

N. Barnett

G. Wilson

A. Williams

J. Rogers

T. Graham

Maybe I'm just an angry Bills fan and am ranting on and on. But to see that really disgusts me. Effort is the one thing that you have 100% control over. This should NEVER be an issue.