Another statistic worthy of its own post....True colors of this coachi

Awwufelloff

Thats kinda what I mean. Megatron isnt a threat on this team. Hes just a big body.

Whoa there home skillet...Megatron is a threat no matter where you put him or on what team...the guy isn't just a one trick pony...he makes plays/catches all over the field and is virtually unstopable. The guy hasn't had a game with less thean 118ish yards receiving in, what, like 9 or 10 weeks?

The good news and the problem here is this: with Chan and Fitz, the defenders routinely put 8 men in the box. Good news: if we had a real QB and HC who could force the D to stay honest, CJ would have EVER MORE YARDS. The bad news: If Chan and Fitz are back next year, Chan will run CJ into the ground. You can't be as effective against 8 in the box as CJ has been forever.

Whoa there home skillet...Megatron is a threat no matter where you put him or on what team...the guy isn't just a one trick pony...he makes plays/catches all over the field and is virtually unstopable. The guy hasn't had a game with less thean 118ish yards receiving in, what, like 9 or 10 weeks?

Is he supposed to throw himself the ball too?

Yep. Adrian Peterson has rushed 289 times and is averaging 6.3 ypc. Spiller might average 5, which would be very, very good, but he would not average close to 6 ypc with 20 rushes/game.

link for this theory?

So you're saying we can have a media circus like the Jets do around a mediocre backup QB, distracting the team and ruining the season? Sign me up!

is it possible to ruin the season any worse than what just happended?

While, this is the most infuriating thing that Gailey has done, I think, if retained next year, he will feel the pressure from above to get Spiller the ball. Just a hunch.

Gailey listens to no one including Chuck Norris. Stubborn and Out of date. Fire him yesterday.

Edited by Ryan L Billz