St. Louis Post Disgrace ran Sullivan's column today

No I don't see what you mean at all. Likely RW is alot sharper than both of you put together wich really wouldn't say much for Ralph as the bar is set pretty low. Or maybe not, but one thing I do know is that neither of you have a clue as to how sharp or lack there of RW really is!. The first comment was likely somewhat in jest, but then to start off with "see what I mean..." just shows what a complete idiot you really are!

Nix probably called Wilson Monday and says:

"Ralph we beat the Rams here yesterday and we are now 13-0. You have nothing to worry about, we are a shoe in to win it all...Oh and hey-Remember the raise you promised me-you may not remember rigtht now-but trust me you promised a few months ago , well that kicks in today and so does my non fire clause..same with Chan and Russ Brandon-OK? Great thanks!".

...These guys are all taking the old man to the cleaners and getting while the getting's good!

If Ralph had any clue about how poorly these clowns are running his business they would have been fired weeks ago.

You see what I mean then... I think they know that they must act, do something, or their string pulling of the man that once was compos mentis Ralph Wilson will be bare for everyone to see... but are they that smart???

He is not piling on a franchise that is sprialing downward. What he is doing is the intelligent thing i.e. responding to the facts on the ground instead of foolishly and stubbornly maintaining a position when it is untenable. If he was critical of the Spiller pick, then so what. A lot of people were. There was an understandable basis to question the selection of another back with a first round pick. To his credit when Spiller demonstrated that he was an exceptional player he did the smart thing and advocated for a greater usage of the best playmaker on the team. That ability to change one's position when it has proven to be wrong is admirable, not unadmirable.

With respect to SJ I understood Sullivan's positon. Johnson had a tendency to behave in a self-centered and immature manner on the field that at times negatively affected the team. He was calling for the petulant player to be held accountable. The HC had to take him off the field after one of his episode's of bad behavior that resulted in an ill-timed penalty.. That unacceptable behavior occurred after he was previously warned by the HC before the game not to behave in an unacceptable manner. He insubordinately acted out on the field. My point is that Sullivan's position on SJ was very reasonable.

The many criticisms coming from many sources over the descion-making of this losing organization are warranted. You don't have to be a sports columnist to recognize ineptitude that is so blatantly obvious. If this embarrassing organization is coming under an avalanche of criticism it is well justified, no matter the sources. Open your eyes and watch the unwatchable product instead of automatically defending the indefensible.

:thumbsup: well said.