OT - 120 Russian Schoolkids taken hostage

appooOnU

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont make war on women and children.  I hope Russia sends the Spetznaz after these b@stards

14318[/snapback]

they threaten to klll 50 children for everyone of them who die. And apparently there are some in prisons in surrounding states. I can't see a good way for this to end.

Its not war, its terrorism.

how could you possibly do harm to a child?

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/europe/0...ory.girl.ap.jpg

And not only that... they said they would kill 50 kids for every 1 of them killed. And I dont doubt them. So, they would have to line up 50 little kids and shoot them dead. No word strong enough for how terrible that is.

Its not war, its terrorism.

Apparantley after this episode the Russian president feels differently

14330[/snapback]

this is why I'm so horrified. I was having a pretty busy day at work, getting excited about opening weekend for Penn State, and opening weekend for the Bills season. During a break I checked out google news, read about this, and it stopped me cold.

its the same possible situation we deal with right. How do you make war on someone who won't meet you on the battlefield, but attacks your civilans?

I guess you can call it whatever you want. all I know is that I want it to STOP.

14341[/snapback]

You threaten to pave over 1 Chechen city for each child who dies.

how could you possibly do harm to a child?

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/WORLD/europe/0...ory.girl.ap.jpg

And not only that... they said they would kill 50 kids for every 1 of them killed. And I dont doubt them. So, they would have to line up 50 little kids and shoot them dead. No word strong enough for how terrible that is.

14339[/snapback]

Man just thinking about something like that happenes sends a chill down my spine, I dont understand how someone could be so f'in sick to hurt kids..they dont deserve to live

Why are terrorists usually Muslim?

14401[/snapback]

Because after a couple of hundreds of years of trying, they've realized that's what they're best at exporting.

Why are terrorists usually Muslim?

14401[/snapback]

At the risk of sounding insensitive, I think this FACT plays a major role...

The Muslim religion does advocate murder if it is done to further the "will of God."

Further, Muslim extremists believe that sacrificing oneself for the "will of God" gains you a privelaged place in heaven, as a hero.

Now a personal opinion: I believe that this is another example of the dangers of religious (read: "non-rational") thinking with regards to morality.

Good thing Russia didnt piss off Muslims by opting OUT of the Iraq war.

14443[/snapback]

yeah, russia and france... theres no terrorism there now is there... :doh:

but i think most terrorists are muslum cus they are often willing to die for what they believe in. no matter how f**ked up it is. most other people in other religions are only willing to kill for what they believe in.... :lol::( i dont think that came out right..... :huh::P