Why should Drew Bledsoe be treated any different?

'There will be an entire off-season of finger pointing at Drew Bledsoe for Sunday’s loss. He did not play well. But Drew is Drew. He’s not going to win a game for you. He’s a quarterback with limitations, who functions when all the other parts of the team are working well.'

So let me see if I understand this...If you have a kicker who can't win the big game for you, you replace him. If you find a better RB, you play him. If you have a bad WR, you cut him. But if you have a QB who comes unglued when you need him to lead the team, you shrug your shoulders and say "Drew is Drew"'???

How far our standards have fallen! How far we bend over backwards for this guy! And for what, I ask?

PTR

'There will be an entire off-season of finger pointing at Drew Bledsoe for Sunday’s loss. He did not play well. But Drew is Drew. He’s not going to win a game for you. He’s a quarterback with limitations, who functions when all the other parts of the team are working well.'

So let me see if I understand this...If you have a kicker who can't win the big game for you, you replace him.  If you find a better RB, you play him.  If you have a bad WR, you cut him.  But if you have a QB who comes unglued when you need him to lead the team, you shrug your shoulders and say "Drew is Drew"'???

How far our standards have fallen!  How far we bend over backwards for this guy!  And for what, I ask?

PTR

192137[/snapback]

some people get it , some just do not want to hear it