On the plus side... [Mario Williams]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! He sure knows how to turn it on when it counts!

I dont get this quote. This was a MUST WIN game, we were back in the hunt if we won this game. Mario gets 3 sacks, and I personally remember one of them leading to a punt, and I also yelled out quite a few times during the game "thats what we got you for Mario!". He was getting it done in the BIGGEST game to date for us. So, excuse us for feeling good about our pickup after the monster game he had, not only sacking, but constantly getting pressure and stopping the run. Some people! Seriously!

I dont get this quote. This was a MUST WIN game, we were back in the hunt if we won this game. Mario gets 3 sacks, and I personally remember one of them leading to a punt, and I also yelled out quite a few times during the game "thats what we got you for Mario!". He was getting it done in the BIGGEST game to date for us. So, excuse us for feeling good about our pickup after the monster game he had, not only sacking, but constantly getting pressure and stopping the run. Some people! Seriously!

one was definitely on a 3rd and short - in the second half i believe.

thats the money play you want him to make when you sign him. definitely not a garbage one.

given its the guy thats been around for the last 6, id imagine its the guy we should consistently see, barring a surprise.

Well i would this agree this season is representative of Mario's play. Mario had stretches in Houston where he went missing. Andre ware even came out and said such the week of the Texans game. He would get called out by fans and media and he would answer the critics. So i think this year is kind of true to what Mario is, a streaky player.

Look -fact is the Bills needed to win that game in Indy, and Mario showed up and played his tail off. IF the Bills had won, his effort would be a lot sweeter today. Mario showed up against Miami too. The loss in Indy falls squarely on Chan. The offense couldnt put up 21 points against an average Indy D.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975