Bengals, Chargers, Colts, Steelers --- perfect storm of losses

NYCBoozers

Gailey, Wannstedt and Fitzpatrick are too much of a liability for us to win out or even win 5 of our last 6.

I predict a 6-10 finish with wins against the Jaguars, and Jets with Gailey hopefully fired.

Obviously I hope i'm wrong about all of this and we run the table....

We've done 5 out of 6 against bad teams before.

I'm not betting the house on it, but I won't claim impossible either.

The toughest teams we have left are seahawks and rams, and those are both home games for us (well, home/toronto). Indy is ok, but I think they are worse than us. Their record is very misleading. They have had an easy schedule for the most part. Jax should be an easy win, and I am expecting a win at indy. that is two wins..... Jests and miami now.... we beat miami once, but that is not a game to guarentee, and jests. although they suck, they killed us (when they were healthier). So I am expecting about 3 wins realistically, though I think it is possible to go 5-1 with our schedule.

if we end the season 8-8, we have a chance for the playoffs still. but I don't think 4 more wins will be easy to come by, and even then it won't guarenttee playoffs.

it looks like maybe its finally coming together for the defense. the offense is plenty efficient enough to be competitive, and the only team you could remotely call a tough game might be the hawks. so you never know

im just glad each game will continue to be meaningful as long as they win. heck even one or two losses dont eliminatem their wc chances since its quite possible an 8-8 team could get it. but yeah at least 5-1 now seems the minimum realistic requirement and winning out the only near guarantee