Eureka- I've got it....the reason why opposing QBs seem soooo...

It's no use defending Fitz...This board hates him. If he moved to LB I doubt the defense would be worse and probably would be tougher to run against. Andy Reid fired his DC at the bye. Maybe Chan is right and the talent just isn't there no matter what the scheme is. Either way last in defense should trigger firing the entire defensive coaching staff.

Any more i'm not sure what to think , what i do know is that if the D would have done what they are suppose to do & we would have won the Titans & the 2 Pats games at 6 & 3 ins tea of 3 & 6 .

Fitz shows he can put up points but in those games if you put up 38 points like in the first Pats game & the D allows 52 your more than likely going to come out on the losing end of that one as we did ..

I am hoping that Wanny's scheme is the same as a new Offensive scheme & may need a year to get familiar , but then you look at the 49er's & the Dolphins i wonder why isn't our stuff coming together quicker but with the rookies & the slackers (A . Williams) i guess thats what you get i along with others just thought we would be a lot better with the changes on the team ...

Fitz shows he can put up points but in those games if you put up 38 points like in the first Pats game & the D allows 52 your more than likely going to come out on the losing end of that one as we did ..

What is irritating is those who think that if the offense scores x number of points, then the defense has the responsibility to win it. I want a "lets set some records" offense who doesn't care how much the D is holding them to.

What is irritating is those who think that if the offense scores x number of points, then the defense has the responsibility to win it. I want a "lets set some records" offense who doesn't care how much the D is holding them to.

This will never happen. The Bills would need to win the QB lottery. Look how gambling on finding the second Montana worked out for Cleveland and Oakland.

This will never happen. The Bills would need to win the QB lottery. Look how gambling on finding the second Montana worked out for Cleveland and Oakland.

It can happen, it's just not probable. There are only 4-5 QBs that are so good, they can carry the team. The Bills had a guy like that in Kelly when they were winning. But again Kelly, Elway, Marino and Favre, were truly top QBs.

The damning part is not only is there a scarce supply of these type of players, many times you can't even predict who they are based on thier past work.

Why were J Russ and Lief Abysmal? Why was Brees let go in leiu of less successful Rivers?

Alex Smith was nearly run out of SF until last year...

Did Rodgers throw the ball like that in College? He is an easy #1 overall pick now and the same could be said for big Ben.

Denver was happy to ditch Culter and drafted Tebow? After that they ended up selling the kitchen sink for a 36 yr old manning.

Tom Brady was almost undrafted? He backed up Griese in College??

Cassell sure looked like a slam dunk for KC... I guess they should have gotten belicheat in the deal too.

You see every franchise in is search of that elusive superstar qb. Rarely does a team peddle a guy to another team who has the possibility to be that rare talent unless they know he is not, or convince themselves they have better.

Bills tried with Bledsoe, Losman, Rob Johnson, who were all expensive mistakes. And less expensive mistakes with hobbert, Nall, Trent, young, etc.

I guarantee if there were a vending machine spitting them out, everyone would have one.