Thursday Game will dictate the rest of our season

Virgil

Last year Wannakrap was "assistant head coach" After a poor (but better defense than this year) The fans called for and received Edwards head.

But, I believe Wannakrap had a bigger part in that defense last year, than any of those southern hicks will admit too. If he survives past 1/2/13. It should be a felony.

For stealing Ralphs money.

Southern hicks?

Seems Like the best players and HS and college programs are in the southeast. Must be some "hicks" that know what they are doing.

Maybe we should get some local football geniuses into the organization. Such a wealth of football minds in WNY.

Southern hicks?

Seems Like the best players and HS and college programs are in the southeast. Must be some "hicks" that know what they are doing.

Maybe we should get some local football geniuses into the organization. Such a wealth of football minds in WNY.

I wouldn't since I don't live in WNY. One thing though Nix/Gailey suck as talent evaluators, drafts, and coaching. Unless your a defender of southern hicks of course.

Didn't we have this same thread before the NE game?

5+2 = 7. It's the new math.

Welcome to the new world where posters can go back and edit their post...he initially had 6-2 not 5-2 which I guess was too hard to figure out

Wow. When I read the post title I thought it said that Thursday's game would dictate the rest of our lives.

Glad I re-read it.

Are there any other shots you wanna call as long as you're making some bold predictions?

:)

The Dow Jones will drop to 10,000...take a short position in BP

Unfortunately, the Tennessee game dictated the rest of our season. Bad loss at home to a bad team required us to beat either Houston or New England on the road to keep some semblance of hope about making the post-season. Didn't happen. See ya' next year.

THIS - I said it before the Tennessee game and I stand by it. That was the game they had to win.