tank the season

bisonbrigade

The Bills are 3-6. There wins came against garbage teams. They are 0-3 in the division. I say play the 3rd string the rest of the year. Treat the last 7 games as a prolonged preseason. The only difference between 6-10 and 3-13 is that you have a lower 1st round pick. I am tired of beating crap teams and loosing to quality teams. Moral victories are for losers. I hope the bills loose the rest of there games, draft a QB and clean house. I'm out!!!

Players fight to keep their jobs, and the coach will do the same. Treating losing as acceptable is a very dangerous mentality and doesn't help the team progress. Bench starters, maybe cut someone like Barnett or Wilson to show the players their jobs are always at risk, and give practice squad/backups playing time. Don't actively try to lose; force players to give their best effort by threatening their playing time/jobs.

The Bills are 3-6. There wins came against garbage teams. They are 0-3 in the division. I say play the 3rd string the rest of the year. Treat the last 7 games as a prolonged preseason. The only difference between 6-10 and 3-13 is that you have a lower 1st round pick. I am tired of beating crap teams and loosing to quality teams. Moral victories are for losers. I hope the bills loose the rest of there games, draft a QB and clean house. I'm out!!!

Take it easy Ralph.

Players fight to keep their jobs, and the coach will do the same. Treating losing as acceptable is a very dangerous mentality and doesn't help the team progress. Bench starters, maybe cut someone like Barnett or Wilson to show the players their jobs are always at risk, and give practice squad/backups playing time. Don't actively try to lose; force players to give their best effort by threatening their playing time/jobs.

Yeah that mentality really ruined the Colts franchise....

Yeah that mentality really ruined the Colts franchise....

Are we in position to draft Andrew Luck? No. The team knew that was the case, and they were rebuilding in a way that we don't need to, from the inside out. We probably need a new coaching staff, but tanking makes zero sense given that there is no Peyton/Eli/Luck to draft.