The Bills win tomorrow if these 3 criteria are met

Estro

Do I think the Bills will win? No.

Am I down on this 2012 Buffalo Bills team? Yes

With that said if they can accomplish these 3 things tomorrow, they will win:

1. The Bills must be +2 in the turnover ratio vs. the Pats (self explanatory)

2. The RB's and FB's (and know I don't count Brad Smith as either) must touch the ball 30 + times (receptions and or rushes)

3. The defense must hold Tom Brady to under 330 yards of passing

Do I think this will happen? No, but I will add that the most important criteria is by far #2. Considering last week the Rb's saw less than 15 touches total, Chan better have his head screwed on right tomorrow. Giving our Rb's 3 total 2nd half touches last week in a game that was 7-6 @ halftime is the type of decision that gets you fired.

Just an FYI, for all the negativity......I actually like the Bills quite a bit getting the 13 points tomorrow. 13 points is too many points for any team to spot another team, given the fact that it's a divisional game, and the Bills have proven they can put up pts vs. the Pats, i like it

Prediction: Patriots 33 - Bills 21

The more likely reason the Bills would have any chance of winning this game is if all the Pats* players come down with food poisoning from last nights team dinner. Although if all the Pats* coaches and practice squad players suit up to field a team, they would prolly still win by a TD.

1. McKelvin is assigned Welker in man coverage and follows him all over the field. He and maybe Brooks are the only guys quick enough to stay with Welker.

2. The Spiller/Jackson ratio is 3:1. Spiller is dynamic. Jackson is plodding. What Gailey said years ago is true. The team needs dynamic players. What is so frustrating is that he has one that he drafted and refuses to use him.

3. The Bills odd man blitz from multiple angles using DB's and LB's. Effective pass rush is the only way to beat Marcia. He and Montana are the best QB's of all time. He must be blitzed mercilessly and just take your chances the coverage can hold up. If you give him time he will dissect even eight men in coverage.

Pass rush and ball control offense is the only way

I agree with your assessment. I really want to see the Bills run the ball more. I know Chan believes in "passing to set up the run" but I think it is time to use the pass to complement the run. Especially in the West Coast/Spread hybrid that we are running. I am all for spreading out the D and forcing them into a NIckel package, but to throw into the defense's strength with the extra DBs is not effective.