Krauthammer Blames the Campaign

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not wrong, and he's right to be sore. Elections have consequences. My personal tax rate is up 30% thismorning, so the first thing I did today was tell my housekeeper and gardener that they will either also agree to work for 30% less or they will not have jobs with me anymore. The gardener is staying on, the housekeeper argued and was dismissed from service.

This is awesome on so many levels- too bad about the Housekeeper but maybe you can see her when you're volunteering at the soup kitchen or help her with that charity you run.

This is awesome on so many levels- too bad about the Housekeeper but maybe you can see her when you're volunteering at the soup kitchen or help her with that charity you run.

I find it odd that you'd disparage someone spending their time and money on charity. How much time and how much money do you spend monthly on the less fortunate? Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that I've been personally attacked for my moderate success by other posters, nor should I be surprised that my understanding of rudimentary tax law is being questioned, but I am.

$250k is not a lot of money. You shouldn't be surprised to learn when people earn more than that. You know we exist. You just spent four years attacking us, did you think we were ghosts? Did you believe that when we came home and took off our suits that we didn't have normal interests? Success precludes a 36 year old man from being a Bills fan, or from enjoying a little OOTP Baseball?

Am I supposed to come home and become a man made of wood? What are suitable interests for my means? Inform me.

Sorry guy, but it IS a lot of money. That puts you in the Top 3% of Americans. Congratulations and I truly mean that.

The only thing I'm disparaging is you and your propensity for being alone in rooms.

Tell you what. Why don't you go out and make something of yourself. Then, when you're paying a foolishly high tax burden (I see about 50% of the money I earn), yet you still donate more to charity than most Americans pay in taxes, you can offer a valid opinion.

Sorry guy, but it IS a lot of money. That puts you in the Top 3% of Americans. Congratulations and I truly mean that.

We don't live in the comparative. It's not a lot of money.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that I've been personally attacked for my moderate success by other posters, nor should I be surprised that my understanding of rudimentary tax law is being questioned, but I am.

$250k is not a lot of money. You shouldn't be surprised to learn when people earn more than that. You know we exist. You just spent four years attacking us, did you think we were ghosts? Did you believe that when we came home and took off our suits that we didn't have normal interests? Success precludes a 36 year old man from being a Bills fan, or from enjoying a little OOTP Baseball?

Am I supposed to come home and become a man made of wood? What are suitable interests for my means? Inform me.

Hookers & blow?

Your wife called and said it's true, there is zero wood when you come home.

Actually, generally only the brightest are permitted to have conversations with me. My time is regarded as too valuable. My support staff handles the rabble.

You should have your support staff handle you posts, if only you could have monetize you extremely valuable PPP posts you might of been able to retain your Housekeeper.

You should have your support staff handle you posts, if only you could have monetize you extremely valuable PPP posts you might of been able to retain your Housekeeper.

I would never delegate the enjoyment I get from watching you ooze jealousy.

As to the housekeeper, the wife wasn't thrilled, because now she has to begin a fresh search for a new one. However, with the economy as it is, it will be easy to find a new one even with her reduced hiring budget.

I could have afforded to retain the old help at the same rate, but why would I after my own means have been reduced? I work for me, and to expand my own finances. Not to provide bloated earnings for luxury employees.

Elections have consequences.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

He's not wrong, and he's right to be sore. Elections have consequences. My personal tax rate is up 30% thismorning, so the first thing I did today was tell my housekeeper and gardener that they will either also agree to work for 30% less or they wi

ll not have jobs

with me anymore. The gardener is staying on, thehousekeeper argued and was dismissed from service.

lol! You are so full of ****! Your gardener and housekeeper. Is that what you call your parents?

lol! You are so full of ****! Your gardener and housekeeper. Is that what you call your parents?

I always thought you were a conservative. I get back here and you're a leftist. What gives?